Another Disappointment (Ben Bruce)

Ben's POV

I drove back to my house and walked in. I walk into the kitchen to see no one there, the same with the living room and the guest room.

'Y/N?' I shout, hoping she could hear me. 'Babe?' I yell again. I walk to our room and see her lying in bed. I smiled at the sight of her. If the word "perfection" was in a human form, it would be Y/N.

I take my pants and shirt off and climb into bed with her. 'Ben?' She whispered. 'It's me, baby.' I grab her waist and notice she is extremely hot.

'Babe, I don't feel good. I've took so much paracetamol that I think I can fucking overdose.' She interlocks her fingers with mine and lolls her head back.

'What's wrong? How long have you been feeling like this?' I ask, worried and scared for her. 'Since I woke up. I've threw up like 3 times and my stomach is in so much pain.' She moaned and squeezed my hand.

Could it be morning sickness? I mean... we did have sex a couple days ago. Like a week ago. I'm ready to be a dad. I can SO be a dad.

'I've been wondering whether or not it's morning sickness because of a couple days ago. But I can't be sure.' She said as I felt her head. She was red hot.

'It could be a cold or something but morning sickness usually starts with burning up and throwing up.' I said. I planted a kiss on her head and got up.

'Where are you going?' She asked as she sat up. I got my shirt on along with my jeans and shoes. 'Babe, I'm gonna get you a couple things. But before I go, what chocolate is your favourite, are you on your period and also what's flavour ice cream?' I asked as I slipped my jacket on and got my wallet.

'My favourite chocolate is Oreo chocolate. I'm not on my period. Chocolate brownie and cookie dough. I'll pay you back. Thank you, Babe.' She said as she fanned herself.

'You don't have to. I'll get you anything you need. Text me anything else you want while I'm out.' I planted a kiss on her head again and left the house. I texted the AA group chat.

Ben: I think I got Y/N pregnant...
Danny: well fucking done mate! Definitely hit the jackpot 😏😳
Ben: shut up, Danny
James: what do you mean "you think" ??
Sam: congrats!
Ben: she woke up this morning and threw up, she's heating up, she doesn't feel good and we had sex like 5 days ago...
Cameron: whenever Hayley is on her lady days, I get her some chocolate and ice cream... buy some (and some pregnancy tests if you're not sure)
Ben: I'm gonna do that now but apparently pregnancy tests don't detect babies before like a month or something. Is it true ??
Sam: you're asking the wrong people... ask Hayley or Y/N. I'm sure they would know.

I turned my phone off and drove to the store. My phone went off as I was about to grab chocolates. It was a text from Y/N that said:

My baby 💦😍: can you get some pregnancy tests? I just wanna make sure...

I replied with an "of course" and carried on with shopping. I grabbed chocolates, pregnancy tests, ice cream and pizza for tomorrow's dinner.

I went to buy it all and texted Y/N to let her know I'm coming back and if she needed anything else, she needed to tell me now before I buy everything.

She said she didn't need anything else and with that, I bought everything and drove home. I walked up to the door and put the pizza in the freezer before going to my bedroom.

'I got you pregnancy tests, Oreo and galaxy chocolate and both ice creams you wanted.' I said as I sat next to Y/N. 'Babe, do you wanna be a dad?' She asked me after thanking me.

'Is that even a question? Of course. I wouldn't of had sex with you if I didn't want to start a family with you.' I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

'Thank you for everything babe. I love you.' She said as she opened the Oreo chocolate bar and had some. 'You needed it, I'll always help you no matter what.' She kissed me lightly and we watched a film together.

'Babe, you know pregnancy tests? They don't work before a month of having sex, do they?' I asked. Y/N looked at me weird. 'No, the earliest you can take a test is 5 days after you're sure you're pregnant. That's why I'm not doing it tonight. We had sex 5 days ago.' She said, eating more chocolate.

*time skip*

It's been 2 weeks and Y/N still hasn't done a test. Well, not to my knowledge. I drove from the store and walked up to the door. I unlocked it and headed to the kitchen where I saw Y/N sitting at the table with Danny and Sam.

'Uh, Babe, I'm home.' I kissed Y/N and unpacked the bags. 'Ben, guess what?' Sam asked. 'What?' I asked, turning to where Sam and Danny were standing with Y/N.

'You'd better take care of her.' Danny sung. When I say sung, I mean he hit the fucking high note. 'I-um..' Danny cut me off.

'Because, my friend, she is eating for two.' Danny went lower for the last part and I looked at Y/N with wide eyes. She laughed at my reaction and held a positive pregnancy test up.

'No fucking way!' I hugged her and kissed her a million times. I'm gonna be a fucking dad! It's always been a goal of mine to start a family with Y/N.

Once I stopped hugging Y/N, I noticed Sam was recording the whole thing. 'This is going on instagram.' Sam said while laughing. I didn't mind, all I cared about is Y/N and our creation who needed time to grow into its own skin.

A/N: you can send in your requests. Either comment, message me (on Wattpad or another social media)
My Instagram: hannah_kayess
My twitter: itshannahkayes

I will do whoever and whatever you want, including smuts. (Names and details are crucial)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ❤️😍👅💦🙏