chapter 1:

((Warning: if you don't like the ship Rarijack, GTFO, also I'm writing this for some you is afraid of being judged for writing something like this))

You step of the train and look around, you had been given some time off your duties to visit your sister, Fluttershy, she was your twin. You were part of the royal guard for Celestia her. You have heard that Fluttershy lives on the other side of pony ville, farthest away from the train station, you decide to fly there, sense walking would take to long, and you didn't want to waist any time you could spend with your sister, you fly as fast as you could, landing in front of a small cottage, it had a small steam nearby, and looked like it could host many animals, this is definitely where Fluttershy lives. You trot up to the door and knocked on it, she opened the door and smiled "H-hi (p-p/n), it's so great to see you! Come in, but um, don't get comfortable, because, we're going to visit my friend in twilights castle, if you don't mind" Fluttershy said, you sighed slightly, 'great' you thought sarcastically, you turn around and force a smile "of course I don't mind, come on lead the way" you said trying to keep her cool, they trotted all the way to Twilight castle. You looked at the castle that looked so much like a tree. Fluttershy Trotted Inside, You followed her close behind, not wanting to get lost, "Twilight said to meet them in the main room" Fluttershy said walking into a room, you followed her, you see six pony's, and one dragon sitting in the room. The first one sitting in a seat with a star above it, was a Purple alicorn with a dark purple mane and tail mane, reading a book, the pony next to her reading over her shoulder was a pink unicorn with a purple and blue curly mane, you see close by are a unicorn and an Earth pony sitting in a seat together, talking to each other, the unicorn was white with a purple curly mane that was well kept, the Earth pony was orange, with a yellow mane and tail with a red scrunchy at the end, she wore a cowfilly hat, you notice a pink Earth pony hopping around the room happily, she had a very curly frizzy dark pink mane, and you look up to see a pegasis flying around, they had a blue coat with a rainbow tail, she seemed very energetic, and kinda cute... Wait what are you thinking, your a member of the royal guard, no one is good enough for you! The dragon was sitting in a seat  he had purple scales and green Spike's going down his back, he seemed to be asleep, the purple pony looked up from her book and smiled "Oh! Good! Your both here!" She said getting up from her seat and trotting over to them "Hi! I'm Twilight Sparkle, this is Starlight Glimmer" she pointed at the light pink pony "over there is Rarity and applejack" she point at the unicorn and the Earth pony, you assumed the Unicorn was Rarity, and the Earth pony was Applejack, "over there is Pinkie pie" she said, the pink pony smiling and waving at you, "that over there is Spike and up there is-" the rainbow pony flew down smiling, "I can introduce myself to the twilight, Hi! I'm rainbow dash! The fastest Flyer in Equestria!" She said, glouting slightly "she was surely pridful, and way cuter then you thought. "Sup, I'm (P/N) member if the royal guard" you said, glouting slightly, still trying to keep your cool they all smiled and said their Hello's, this was going to be interesting.