01// Tutor?

Zayn was In his math class when he looked up as if felt like someone was staring at him. He looks up to see that it was his fellow classmate Niall.

Zayn gave him a questioning look, like 'what do you want?'

Niall just shrugged and smiles,Niall was one of the very few to treat him like a normal human being..well really the only one that apriciates him and is nice...

He pushed up his glasses and looked at his paper.. it was the last class of the day thank god! He was getting fed up with his glasses..He leaned to never forget to put them in again...

The bell goes off and Zayn gathered his things before heading out to get into his car when he gets stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

Zayn turned around and saw it was Niall," yes Niall?"

"Zayn.. I was wondering since your good at math.. I was wondering if you could do some torturing?"

Zayn sighed," I don't know Niall..I'm pretty busy as it is. Plus Ni when did you ever need a tutor? And me as your tutor seriously?!."

"I'll pay you a lot." Niall said excitly..

Zayn knew Niall probably wouldn't give it up..

"Fine I'll do it."

Niall had a big smile nearly jumping up and down in joy

If Zayn Only Knew what he was getting himself into.....