chapter 6

On with chapter 6!!

we walked for about ten minutes. when we got to the humans camp, they was still sleep. everyone separated, sitting down so they can wait for the humans to wake up. I walked towards Maurice, who was sitting near a tent that had Layla, Malcom, Ellie, and Alex in it with the tent door wide open. I sat in front of Maurice with my back against his stomach. I started playing with Milo, who put his hand on my nose making me puff my checks up with air. he then placed his hands on my cheeks, pushing in slightly, making air come out and gently blow in his face.

we played this for a good twenty minutes. the first one to wake was Layla, who stared at me playing Milo. feeling eyes on me, I looked up to see Layla glaring at me. I looked at her, holding Milo to my chest, not breaking eye contact with her. after about two minutes of staring, I got up and walked away. after another twenty minutes, we walked to the dam. I gasped at all the water. ' Caesar, can I go play in the water' I asked. he looked hesitated before slowly nodding his head. I smiled, handing milo to blue eyes before running past everyone, into the water. I laughed, throwing water up in the air, getting my hair and cloths wet. I was in waist deep water when there was a big BOOM!

I screamed as the rocks I was standing on shifted, making me fall in the water and into the strong current. I coughed up some water and looked at the shore. before I could call out to them, I was pulled back under. when I resurfaced, I screamed at the top of my lungs '' CAESAR!!!!'' they all looked towards the river. it took some time for them to figure out that is was me but to say it was a uproar was a understatement.

~NORMAL POV~

''CAESAR!!!'' Annabella yelled. Caesar and blue eyes yelled, jumping off their horses, running along side the river. "Caesar, blue eyes!" She yelled , reaching for them. She coughed, sucking up water. She cried when one of her legs got hit with a rock. Annabella was pulled back underwater, getting water in her lungs. She resurfaced, getting ahold of a rock. She coughed, clenching onto the rock like her life depends on it. She climbed on top of it, her light brown hair clinging to her face and her bright blue eyes widened in fear. Looking towards the shore, she can see that Caesar, blue eyes, rocket and Maurice were by the shore, hooting in worry. The humans was behind them, watching with worry as well. She cried out when she tried to move her right leg, getting a shooting pain though it. Suddenly, there was a splash, and the next thing she know was she was being carried. Whatever was carrying her was mindful of her leg.

Looking up, she noticed scars and loss of fur on his body. "Koba" she whispered. He didn't say anything, he just carrier her to shore. When they did get there, he gently put her down, careful of her leg. He walked away, leaving her and everyone with the same question ' why did he save me/ Annabella'

~ANNABELLA POV~

'Why did he save me, I thought he hated humans' I thought. "Is she OK" a voice asked, sounding concerned. " she's...fine" Caesar said holding me close. I then realize I was still crying. I cried out when I tried to move my leg. "She's hurt" a female voice said. "Layla go get my first aid kit" Ellie said. " it...hurts" I whispered, grabbing hold of Caesar's fur. "Make...it..stop!!" I screamed, crying more when Ellie touched it. "I'm sorry" Ellie said. " Anna, your leg is dislocated, we are going pop it back in place if we want it to heal right" she said. "On three... one..two..." I screamed as she pushed it back into place. "What...happened... to...three" Caesar asked.

"Yea what happens to three!" I yelled. "Three" she said, smiling. "Come on, we're almost done cleaning the dam" Malcom said, walking to the entrance to the dam. When Ellie finished bandaging my leg, she told me to stay off of it. When she walked away, Caesar slowly put me on his back, walking towards Luca. 'Take her home, make sure she's not walking around' he signed to him, placing me in front of Luca. He nodded, turning the horse around. By the time we got to the Conley, I was fighting sleep. "Luca" I whispered softly. 'I'm sleepy' I signed when I got his attention. He grunted, "Then...sleep" he said, stopping the horse in front of the village. And that's what I did.

~Time Skip~

By the time I came too, I was my small room, in a makeshift bed. I slowly got out of bed, wincing when I put weight on my leg. I limped, making my way to caesars and Cornelia bedroom.

'I will not help' blue eyes signed, his eyes red from crying. I noticed that Malcom and Ellie was there. Ellie near Cornelia. I slowly made my way to them, but their attention was turned to me when I accidentally stepped on a twig. I waved slightly, making my way to Caesar, who eyes was also red. ' why are you and blue eyes crying' I asked, wiping the tears that fell from his eyes away. 'Sick' he signed, pointing to Cornelia. Tears slowly started gathering in my eyes. 'Is she going to die... like daddy' I asked. He and blue eyes looked shocked, their eyes wide with shock. 'No, they helped her, said she'll be better tomorrow' he signed, pointing to Ellie and Malcom.

I nodded, wiping the tears that fell. I turned towards Malcom and Ellie, who was waiting for something. I walked up to them. "Thank you for saving her, and for healing my leg." I said, rocking slightly in my heels. They smiled before nodding. I walked back to Caesar, blue eyes and Cornelia. I sat down next to Caesar, looking at Cornelia, who looked so tired. I laid my head on her chest listening to her heart beat. The last thing I felt was a hand on my head, smoothing my hair and a hand on my back, rubbing circles, slowly making me fall asleep.

——————————————————————————————————

And done!!! Hope you like this chapter!!! See you in the next one!!