Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

.:Victoria:.

A week has passed by since I was stabbed and I was allowed out of hospital a few days ago. It was nice to be home and have Amy home as well, we share a room do it was nice having her back in there again.

I haven't been to school though, as I have to rest due to the fact that I haven’t completely healed yet and because it still hurts. That means I haven't been able to see Mr Harrison at school but he has come round a few times to see me. When he was here those few times, we didn't talk about us which made me slightly annoyed but I guessed it was because he was thinking about how I would react. He did say that he didn't want to say anything that could make me upset at the moment, and to be honest I'm fine with that. This week has been calm and relaxing like it should be.

Chad was taken away the day he found me in the hospital. No one knows how or when he got into the hospital but I don't care, I'm just glad he is being kept away from me, he can't hurt me now. I am slightly worried if he gets let out on bail. However I'm trying my best not to think about it otherwise I'll worry too much about it.

Today Mr Harrison is coming round again and I am certain that I'm going to ask him about us. I don't care if he doesn't want to talk about it because of me; I want to know what is happening between us because it is killing me being so close but then so far away to him at the same time.

It’s going to be a while until he is going to be here because it’s a school day so he won't be here until three-ish. That means I have ages to get myself all dressed up, I don't want to look sluty but I do want to make him drool slightly at the sight of me. Now that I'm not with Chad, I feel more confident in myself and how I dress.

I got out of bed slowly, after laying there thinking about the past week and made my way to my bathroom to have a shower. I have the house to myself for a bit because my mum has taken Amy to school and I expect that she'll go shopping for a little bit afterwards.

The shower was soothing and just what I needed to wake myself up and perk me up a bit. I dried myself carefully because of my wound, and rapped the towel around me and I walked back into my bedroom to choose what I should wear. I was stuck between two outfits but decided on the top and shorts because it was quite warm outside. The top was white and floaty but complemented my assets, and I wore light blue high-waist shorts which showed off a lot of leg.

I got changed into it and added a few accessories, before I went to do my hair. I blow dried it and let it natural but I put in a few curls. I got up and looked myself over in the mirror; I actually liked how I looked! That's a first in a while.

Getting ready took up an hour but I still had plenty of time until Mr Harrison is coming over. I don't know why I was so anxious, he's been round before!

I didn't know what to do with myself so I went downstairs and looked in the kitchen cupboards. I’m not sure why but I had an urge to make some brownies, I don't think I’ve made them in a while.

I got out everything I needed and started to make the brownies out of memory, I used to bake all the time when I was younger. I don't know why I stopped... oh yeah it was when I started to go out with Chad. He told me he hated what I made and told me to never make it again. That stopped my passion to bake; it feels so nice to being doing again. I'm starting to feel like my old self again.

Baking actually took a long time. Because I haven't done it in a while I forgot how do make some things. I know I said I was going to only make brownies but once I made them I had a desire to make more. The kitchen is filled with delicious food that I can't wait to eat soon with my mum, Amy and Mr Harrison.