Chapter 12: New Arousals

Simon's P.O.V

I got to my room and started playing a few video games but I couldn't stop thinking of Drake... My God he was sexy for being a human.

Out of nowhere I get a knock on my door. I pause my game, get up, and slowly open the door. Speak of the devil. "Hey Drake." "Hey Simon. May I come in?" "Sure." He walks in and we both sit down on my bed. "So what did you come to see me for?" He just looks at me for a few seconds and then answers. "To see if you have video games we could play." I point at the screen, "Grab a controller. Right over there."

I then grab my own controller and unpause my game while his connects. Then all of a sudden he scoots a foot closer but we continue the game. A few minutes later he looks at me deeply and I turn my head and his head is slightly leaned in. "Simon... You're hot as fuck..." Nope. I was taken over by complete emotion now. "You're sexier than fuck..." is the last sentence said before our lips crash together in perfect harmonious movements. He somehow takes dominance (am I somehow just the submissive one in general WHAT THE FUCK?!) and he climbs on top of me and grinds me. I moan softly into his lips because his cock is B. I. G. Like enormous. I am so hard right now it fucking hurts.

I flip him over and drag my lips and tongue down his neck and find his sweet spot which makes me draw my fangs and almost ALMOST bite into him but I fly back but he stops me. "Do it," he says with 210% confidence. "Are you sure?..." "Yes." I then sliwly lap up his neck and sunk my teeth in he groans a little at first but then untenses and gasps softly as endorphins take over from the non venomous bite.

His blood flows across my lips so delicately it's like silk and I drink it in like the richest and most expensive and exotic champagnes. I drink him in like he is the most beautiful thing that has walked this Earth. Once I feel full satisfaction I retract my fangs, making him pout a bit, and go back to kissing him softly but slowly gaining more strength and passion and heatedness as we go.

Then the worst possible thing happened. Daniel had walked in. I look over and see him crumpled on the floor bawling his eyes out. I then jump up and go over to him. I may be pissed at him but he still deserved an explanation. Instead, I got a slap in the face. A very hard and CLAWED one at that. I felt the blood slightly run down my face before I fall and slowly slip into unconciousness. But right before everything turns black I see Drake punch a stunned Daniel.

Drake's P.O.V

As soon as Daniel, ugh I hate him SO much, hit Simon I couldn't stand it anymore. He and his dad bullied me for most of my life for being bisexual and now him beating up the person I finally like and empathize with has sent me over the edge. I surge up and go over to him, he maybe a werewolf but I don't care. He still looked stunned until I punched him, which sent him to the ground. I then yell for Tobias. He comes up very quickly and I explain everything that happened. He kicked Daniel out of the house, literally, so fast I thought I was watching a montage.

But then I started to cry. Why did HE have to ruin everything in my life. I kneel down next to Simon. He's unconcious and he is bleeding really badly. I gently place my hands on his face and focus souly on healing him. After about 5 minutes his cuts are healed and his eyes are fluttering open. While I am passing out.

OH. MY. GOSH. What just happened guys?! And what or who is Drake cuz he certainly isn't human. I KNOW. But you have to continue reading to find out.... Love ya'll