Chapter 14: Scars...

Third Person Omniscient

The blood just kept flowing as Simon lay pale and breathless on the floor. He thought to himself, 'The pain will be over and this awful life will be gone and I will be free...'

Right before he went unconscious, he relived a memory.  "Simon, I-I think I love you..."    As the memory replayed over and over I couldn't help but think, I love him too. And here I was leaving the person that truly loved me for me and wasn't a wolf... Well just another thing I've screwed up in this life. Then I hear sirens and I am jerked awake by the loud sound...

Drake's P.O.V  (20 Minutes Later)

I was going to hurt Daniel. He always had to ruin the good things in my life. And now Simon was laying in an ambulance on his way to the hospital. He took my father from me and now the only other person I loved in my life had the chance of either going into a coma from blood loss or actually dying...

But then another idea popped into my head. I am going to propose to Simon...

Simon's P.O.V

I wake up and realize I'm laying in a hospital bed. Then on the table I see the a box. A ring box... I lean over, pick it up, and open. And the life in me doubles and my stomach fills with butterflies. The note inside says... "Dear Simon,"

Hey guys sorry, I know this is an extremely short chapter but this is the last chapter in this book and I will be starting a sequel soon called Bitten. This may or may not be the official title but it will hopefully be out super soon and be sure to not miss out to figure out everything that happens next. Hope you all read and enjoy this chapter and hope you enjoyed the book and once again, be on the look out for Bitten to come out. Hope ya reead it but for right now, 

~Cat Out