°you cheat pt.2°

Jack:
Y/n pov
Its been a week since the incident happened I've been feeling guilty so I decided that I needed to tell jack. It was around 9:30 in the morning and the guys were still sleeping.

"Umm jack can I tell you something."I say to jack who was scrolling down Instagram.

"Yeah go ahead." He says

"No jack please this is serious." I say

"What are you pregnant!?!? I swear I'm pretty sure we used protection." He says worrying.

"No jack." I say laughing.

"Thank god." He says

"Ok. You know I love you no matter what." I say tearing up a bit.

"Y/n What is it your scaring me." He says

"Jack i-i- I cheated on you." I say tears coming down my eyes.

"Y/n this better be a joke." He says

"Where are the camera." He says

"No jack this isn't a prank I'm serious and I'm so sorry." I say placing my hand on his arm.

"Y/N HOW COULD YOU!!! WITH WHO!!!" He yells

"Jo-jonah." I say with my hands covering my face.

"WHERE IS HE. I'M GONNA KILL HIM." Jack yelled even louder before running into Jonahs room.

"What's with all the yelling." Jonah says getting up from his bed.

"You that's what's up. What the hell is wrong with you."Jack says to Jonah.

"Bro what's going on. I don't understand." Jonah says with a yawn.

"You made out with my girlfriend." Jack says

"Oh about that jack. I'm so sorry. It was an honest mistake." Jonah says

"I don't need your "I'm sorrys." Jack says

Jack punches Jonah in the face and knocks him on the floor.

"Jack stop."I say

"Hey what's going-" corbyn says before jumping in to help Jonah who had a bloody nose.

After the 2 were separated Jonah had gone to the bathroom. He was beaten up pretty badly and i couldn't help but to think that this was all my fault.

"Jack I'm sorry." I say to jack who was sitting on the couch.

"Pack your things and go." Jack said in a soft voice.

"What?"I say

"I said pack your things and go" jack said raising his voice.

"No baby maybe we can talk about this." I say sitting next to him as my tears just kept coming.

"No y/n just leave" he says giving me $400.

"Take the money and fly home. Don't look for me cuz I won't take you back " he said tearing up a bit.

"Jack please." I say before walking into the bedroom to pack my things.

" I say before walking into the bedroom to pack my things