make a wish

|||Wednesday's P.O.V.|||

(Wednesday's outfit)

They weren't expecting me to go in were they? I threw my skateboard behind me and stood next to them.
They of course, were cowering in their undergarments fearing the drop.

"Are you going in?" Bev spoke from behind me.

Smiling I nodded and tugged off my clothes until I was in my small cupped bra and white underwear. I could feel those asswads staring at me and my body. Turning around I placed my middle finger high in the air.

"Pussys!" We screamed running through them and jumping into the quarry.

"What the fuck!?" I could hear Richie exclaim as we hit the water causing it to ripple like a grenade.

Soon after they all jumped in behind us.

My head was pushed under the water by oh so mysterious hands on my chest.

"Fuck off Richie!" I spat throwing him off of me.

I didn't want that dick's germs all over my body.

"You know you want me." He whispered by my ear, so close I could hear it loud and clearly, but oft enough that it was oblivious to everyone else.

"In your dreams dickface!" I yelled a little to loud for everyone's liking.

"A-Are y-y-you o-okay Weds?" Bill asked me turning my way along with everyone else.

"I am as long as he doesn't touch me." I told him gesturing to Richie. Which earned me a smirk from him and everyone else in the Losers Club.

When we finally got out, Beverly and I chilled on our towels listening to Bust A Move. I could feel the burning sensation of the boys eyes on me. Instead of hating it or feeling embarrassed, I felt good or as some people say it "sexy". Beverly nudged me and pointed at the staring boys. We stayed like that for a while until Richie started to dig through Bens backpack. Richie was always the one to disrupt silence, create some havoc.

"News Flash! Ben school is over for the summer!" Richie said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, he waved a folder in the air which I assumed was Bens.

In a second I was sitting next to Stan the Man flipping through all of the history/artifacts.

"That's kinda creepy. All these missing kids." I whispered pointing at all the artifacts displayed in the giant manila envelope.

"The average of people missing is much more than the normal standard, and that's just adults....kids are much worse. They only seem to be happening--." Ben started only to have me, Wednesday, cut him off.

"Every 27 years." I whispered hugging the envelope to my chest.

"How did y-" Eddie started to ask only to have me cut him off, again.

"I'd rather not explain." I told him, a weak smile dancing across my lips.

"I have more at my house, we could head over there right now." Ben said, most likely trying to make friends that would last over a summer.

I felt kinda of bad. Sympathy, a new emotion. He went to my school, and even had a few classes with me but I ceased to know him or even acknowledge seeing him.

Nodding I tugged on my shirt and shorts, threw on my open plaid cover up, and laced up my black combat boots.

"Does my hair look okay?" I asked Beverly pointing at my two messy Dutch braids.

"It looks better than ok." I heard someone whisper from behind me.

"I told you to stop Dickhead." I told him holding a fake smile, trying to hold back that want to smash my skateboard through his head.

"L-L-Lets g-go t-t-to B-B-B-Bens." Bill stuttered hopping on his bike.

It was always going to be like that, all the kids biking forward with me skating on the side. We all had our labels, mine was the black eyeliner girl or punk. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

♥----Authors Note
Kinda of a crappy chapter