prologue

He dashed out of the office complex tugging on his tie and yanking it off. He looked ragged with bloodshot eyes, breathing heavily.
The security at the entrance was behind him with concern etched on his face. It wasn't a new thing though, they're already used to this kinds of episodes their boss has.
  "Get me my car! He said almost in a whisper, his voice barely audible.
But oga u can't drive in this state, the security said worriedly.
"I said get me my fucking car! Nabeel shouted which the security hurried on his feet running to get the car from the parking lot.
   Nabeel stood there barely aware of his surrounding, all he felt was pain in his chest, his heart hurt, his head hurt, everywhere hurts, nobody understands what  he wasm feeling, they don't know what is hunting him in his sleep and even when he's awake.
     He needed saving, but there was no one ...just him. Just then he dropped to his knees as he saw another image from the incident and let out a heart wrenching cry. Sweating profusely and lost in his delusional world.
  " uhmm...are you okay? " he heard a  sweet voice say, bringing him back to reality as he froze in position.
    " are you okay? Do you need help? The same voice repeated bringing him out of his trance.
He quickly collected himself and stood up. " I'm fine and I don't need your help or anyone's help, I hope you mind your business next time!" ..he lashed out on her.
"  oga ga makullin da mota ( sir here are keys and the car) " says the security.
He collected the keys and without throwing a second glance at girl, got in his car and left.