PART TWENTY SIX.

Dedicated to @xeemoods 💓💓
cont'd from
LAST CHAPTER.

" Ami...." Noorie's words got stuck in her throat as nabeel salamed and walked inside the parlor with a smile on his fine face😉.

" uh you might wanna close your mouth there, I know I'm good looking but pls..." He teased earning a chuckle from amira before she silently left.

Noorie crossed her arms on her chest glaring at him.

"What? I know you're happy to see me Mrs. Nabeel . Don't I get a proper welcoming? " he had a mischievous grin on his face.

She rolled her eyes letting out a "hmmph! " and turning her face away from his direction .

🌸🌹🌹🌸Noori's POV🌸🌹🌹🌸.

I felt something in the pit of my stomach, like thousand butterflies flying around carefree, when he called me Mrs Nabeel.
I rolled my eyes letting out a "hmmph!" Turning my face away from his direction, trying not to show him how much he affected me.

" kinsan dai ango baya laifi ko just like Amarya bata laifi" he said while I still refused to look at him.

" haba matar Nabeel, I don't even know what i did today" he said in a soothing voice, i almost budged...almost but I kept my stance.

I felt him take large strides to where I stood. he was now standing directly in front me, few inches apart.
I swallowed a large lump in my throat, still refusing to look at him, I know I was like an open book and one look, he would see right through me, he would see how much he affected me.
One thing I couldn't ignore was his presence next to me, the heat radiating off him, it was oddly comforting and magnetic, silently drawing me to him.

I turned towards him and i looked up to meet his beautiful brown eyes already on me, it held an intense gaze, so many emotions , it conveyed so many feelings that words could not describe. The adoration and love , the old scars and pain, I saw them all.

Its amazing how deep the eyes could see and how much emotions it could carry. It didn't care what you wanted the other person to see, it says it all, emptying your secrets in the eyes of the beholder.

I couldn't take it, my heart was about to explode any minute so I lowered my gaze.
He gradually used his palm and gently cupped my cheek, raising my head slightly and carefully as if I would break any minute to meet his gaze.

" you are so beautiful" he said in a deep voice.
I felt my heart stop beating for a second there, was it his voice that had that effect or maybe it was the little touch.

He rubbed his slightly callused thumb on my cheek soothingly, making my eyes shut on their own accord.

" today is the most happiest day of my life, I got the woman I dreamt and prayed of having as a wife. The one person I needed to complete my life, the one piece of my puzzle remaining .
Life was dark and gloomy before you came, it was pointless and painful. You complete me, you make me happy, you bring me peace and calmness. You gave me hope to happiness, I am happy with you. Every time I had to leave you broke my heart but now I don't have to anymore, cause you're mine.
I'm addicted to you, I can't see a life without you in it.
I know you're too good for me, you're perfect and I'm not, I'm so lucky that I have you, sometimes I ask myself how did I get so lucky? You were there at a time of my worst and you didn't run, you stood by me even though I never deserved it.
I love you so much it hurts, i really don't deserve you but I'm selfish, I want you all to myself, I need you by my side everyday for the rest of my life. Sometimes I get these bad dreams, nightmares and when I wake up I have to remind myself it wasn't real but then it could happen. I don't want you to leave me, one day you would get tired of me or I might push you away unknowingly but please.... Don't.... Don't leave me Noori, I won't sur...."