39

Cindys POV

I was finishing straightening my hair as I heard a knock at the bathroom door. I turned around to see a handsome jack in a black tux, smiling at me.

"What are you smiling at?" I questioned walking over to him and putting my arms around his neck while he put his arms around my waster.

"Just smiling at my gorgeous girlfriends beauty" Jack says with a wider smile.

"Okay prince charming, we better get going before we miss our reservations" I wink, grabbing my purse and heading out the door.

------------------------

We pull up to a very fancy restaurant, hopping out of jacks black range rover and giving the valet and heading inside.

The restaurant is amazing. Its lined with gold and white walls, and the lights are low and dim.

The waiter guides us to our table and once we are seated, he hands us menus and asks us for our drink choices.

"We will both just have a Moët, thank you" Jack says and the waiter leaves to get our drinks.

Jack and I have small chit chat as we wait for our drinks to arrive and soon enough the waiter is here with our drinks and asks for our food choices.

"I'll take the Vegan Charcuterie" Jack says smiling politley.

"And I'll just have a chicken ceaser salad please" I say whilst handing my menu to the waiter and Jack does the same.

Our food shortly arrives and we begin to eat.

------------------------

After Jack and I finish our food and pay, we begin too leave the restaurant.

"Wait for me outside I've got to go to the bathroom quickly. Here, take the keys" Jack says while handing me the car keys and kissing my cheek.

I walk outside and give my ticket to the valet and he drives around the car. I hop in and drive to park on the side of the road closest to the restaurant so Jack notices.

I have been waiting here for about 20 minutes for jack and he still hasn't came out of the restaurant and I begin to grow worried so I call him.

ring...

ring...

ring...

"Hi, you have reached Jack. I cant get to the phone right now. Leave a message"

I hang up and call again.

ring...

ring...

I am about to hang up when i here someone on the other end and its not jack.

"Hey Cindy! stop calling, Jack doesn't want to speak to you right now. Well actually never. Bye!"

The phone call ended and I knew exactly who it was and she was up to no good again.