78; finale

2 years later
Cindy's POV
I still replay jack and i's wedding day in my head. It was the best day of my life, I couldn't ask for anything more.

~flashback~
"Cindy Kimberly" Jack started, "I promise to love and cherish you with every bone in my body. I promise to take care of you through hurt and when you are sick, even when something goes wrong in gossip girl" the crowed chuckled, so did jack and I. "I love you with all my heart and will promise to be there with you and trust you through anything and everything".

I was tearing up, this day was honestly beautiful.

"Jack gilinsky, I promise to be there to love you and keep you happy throughout your career and our future together. I promise to stay sane, only for you, even when you wake me up. I promise that I won't get as mad when you eat my food, but most of all I promise to love you with my whole heart and to trust and respect you".

"Do you, jack gilinsky, take Cindy Kimberly as your beloved wife?"

"I do"

"And do you, Cindy Kimberly, take jack gilinsky as you beloved husband?"

"I do"

"You May now kiss the bride."

Jacks lips light press against mine as we both smile into the kiss, the crowed cheers and claps.

~end of flashback~

Jack and I now have an amazing and precious little 1 year old daughter called Neaveh. We had her 9 months after the wedding, and I couldn't ask for such an amazing family.

Stas and Sammy ended up getting married a few months after jack and I and stas is currently pregnant. We are hoping it's a boy.

Claudia and Johnson still aren't married and they still have 2 year old Elle, but I think Johnson wants to propose soon.

Kelsey and Cameron are currently on a break, but they are trying to work it out, I know they will get back together and Kelsey really wants to.

As for Madison, she apologised but we aren't friends. She moved to London and married some guy over there, I don't know what she is doing right now.

After all that has happened in the previous years, I couldn't be happier to be where I am, be with jack and call myself, Cindy Gilinsky.

The end

A/n ITS OVER, I loved this chapter so much, it made me so happy ahhhh.
Thank you all so much for the amount of reads I got. 17 freakin k! 17,000 people saw this story, I'm so happy!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU