CHAPTER-29 EDITED

Chapter-29

Logan

He opened the front door and walked out with the kids with him. With our kids with him, he walked out, it is never good to see your mate walking out of you, and even it was an argument about his own safety, not just any other person but my mate and my sons, my precious son's. I could feel the eyes of every member in the room on me and it looked like I didn't have to tell anyone about my supposed mate, well it saves the energy I suppose and my efforts too.

"pay up" that made me snap out of my trance filled with my now upset mate who just walked out on me, mere seconds ago, I looked at my younger brother who was now grinning like the fool he is and holding his hand out to Summer and Jeremy who groaned and pulled some dollars out of their respective pockets and handled to him and what surprised me even more than my mum was holding her hand out to my father with the same creepy smile like my brother, what kind of family do I have all are lunatics I think "mum you too" I couldn't just hold back.

"what?" she asked innocently "well I have my suspicions" I just shook my head towards her and turned to my brother who was inching closer to me with that same creepy smile of his, which made me frown in his direction "What now Ryan?" I said grumpily.

"What can't I say congratulation to my brother for finding his mate, then I think it's better I warn Jamie that what kind of mate he's been offered" Ryan paused then added "I mean an Alpha with the bigger ego than Mount Everest itself, and anger.." he was cut off by my mother slapping him behind his head and she came towards me and said "ignore your brother and just concentrate on your mate and we are very happy that you found a mate in Jamie, he's such a lovely boy and now I have two grandkids, what much we would ask for" with that she drew me in a hug, I took her scent in try to calm myself.

"well thank you mum, it means a lot" I said withdrawing from the hug and look towards Adams family who look rather worried, I know we kept from them and they knew Jamie more than me and Roman looks like we wants to scream at me, like the protective brother he is, might wants to reprimand me, but I'm seriously tired from today's event, specially the last conversation with my stubborn mate today has worn me down, ruffling his already ruffled hairs and heaving a long sad sigh from his lips, he turned towards his family and the family of his mate, which he comes to care deeply "I just head towards my room, I just need some rest" without waiting for anyone to reply he went towards his room and not even bothering to change he dive into his bed and the thoughts filled of his beautiful, yet stubborn mate and his two very adorable sons he finally submit himself to the bliss of dreams.

......

Two days.

Yes it's been two days that he have seen his mate and his sons, and not that he hasn't tried to but, Adam's being rather stubborn and refused to talk to his family too, he's being attending school and doing what his job requires him to do but, he's just being himself, that's what seems off, and his brothers finding it hard to talk to him, not that he is talking to anyone.

Rowan his elder brother has already given me 'the talk' about how to treat his brother and all that shebang shit, like his brother giving me any time of the day, but come to think of it I'm not always going to apologies first this time, I can hold myself seeing him, let him come to me this time, with that new found determination he let him lost himself with pack work.

Later in noon when Logan went something to eat finally having completed the pack work, when he heard the adorable laughter of his sons, his sons are here he speed walked into the living area of his house and was indeed greeted by the sight of his two sons and of course Riley with his sister and her mate Jeremy were with them; playing without wasting any time he gathered first Erin who spotted him first with large grin and lifting his hands to be picked by him.

"hey buddy, how are you" Logan said "I missed you so much, did you miss daddy, eh" but Erin had another idea he latched onto his neck and kissed his cheek rather slobbery, but nonetheless Logan was happy that his son missed him just as much he missed him, sitting on to the sofa with Erin still in his lap, Logan took Ethan from the grasp of his younger sister, who without any complaints handed Ethan to him, Logan hugged Ethan close to his chest, and bombarded his face with his kisses and his little Ethan giggled happily, that's what they did whole afternoon till the evening playing with his children showering his love on them and when his children started to get cranky , he lifted his children in his arm of course well feed and changed into comfortable clothes he took them into his room and placed Erin and Ethan both in middle of his bed and surrounded both of them with the pillows and went into his bathroom and got quick shower and changed his clothes and brushed his teeth, and went beside his children who are staying with him tonight and no he did not want the consent of his mate, he can deal with that another time but right now he wants to sleep beside his beautiful sons, he just did that.

Sometime in the night he heard his room door opening and closing ever so lightly but, he can tell it's his mate, his Adam, so he lifted his head from the pillow and look towards his mate in the light of bed side lamp that he switched on and saw him standing there just in his sweatpants and t-shirt looking like a zombie with bags underneath his eyes when their eyes locked, I see how sorry he felt and he missed me and craved my touch like I craved his, so getting up into the sitting position I opened both of my arms for him to come to me in my embrace and Adam didn't waste any time just dived into me hold me so tight like I was going to disappear soon and so lightly whispered "I'm sorry" for my ears only.

"I know," I said simply and laid him on the other side of our son's sleeping forms , facing each other.

We slept that night as one family, like we were supposed to be, and other things can wait till tomorrow.