The Plan

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this part I was kinda stuck on the idea of how they would escape so it's probably kinda bad, also i'm sorry it's posted so late and I know I haven't published in a few days I'm sorry about that, but I've been really busy, I will continue posting normally once I go back to HK! :)
————————————————————————

Eleven's POV
"WHAT!??" all the boys screamed.
I could tell Joyce was trying to stay calm, but she looked like she was about to cry too.
"There's one more thing.." Joyce said, her voice was shaking.
Everyone was looking at her now.
"In exchange for Max, the said we would... would have to give Eleven." She was softly crying now.
I started sobbing. Joyce came over to me and tried to calm me down.
"It's-all-m-my-fault-the-the-bad-men-were-going-to-capture-me.-B-but-they-took-Max." I said I started crying even more.
"Shhh-don't cry, it's not your fault, we are going to save Max, and we are not giving you back to the bad me okay?" Joyce's calming voice told me.
I nodded. I didn't want to leave Mike, but I also didn't want Max to stay there.
"No!!" I could hear Mike scream, he was slightly crying now too.
"They can't take El!"
"But Max can't stay there either!!" Lucas screamed.
They started fighting, I don't like it when Mike and Lucas fight, because best friends shouldn't fight.
Hopper stopped them from fighting.
"STOP STOP STOP!" He said as he pulled them away from each other. "We are going to get Max back, and we are not giving Eleven to them.
"But how are we going to go that!??" Everyone exclaimed.
"We will find a way." Hop said.

Will's POV
I just thought of the best idea, and I think it's going to work, we're going to get Max back, and El isn't going to be harmed in any way.
"I have an idea!" I exclaimed, everyone looks at me. I go to where the crowd is and start explaining my idea.
"So we..... and....but.....I know...."
"I think that just might work!" Hopper said.
"What!?" Mike exclaimed. "El could get in trouble."
"It's okay." Eleven said. "I will do it.
I could see that Mike was a little worried, but we still went along with my plan.
"Okay, so we better get ready." Joyce said.
We got all the things we needed and set off to find Max.

(Meanwhile at the Lab.)
"Well I'm very disappointed in you Felicity." Brenner said.
"Not only did you get the wrong girl, you have also basically told the whole world that we captured a teenage girl! And to think that we could have gotten away with it."
"I-I'm so sorry." She was crying.
"Please just give me another chance, I promise I will do it right!"
"No more chances Felicity."
(To his workers.)
"Put her in the cabinet."
"NOOO!!" Felicity screamed, while she was being dragged away.

Max's POV
Ugh where am I? My head hurts a lot, I'm in a dark room, on a uncomfortable bed. The last thing I remember was that I was having a sleepover with Eleven, and I think I might have woke up for one second, and I saw a blurred face, then I blacked out, and now I'm here. I'm scared, where am I? I just want to be with Lucas right now.

Mike's POV
I'm scared, what if this plan doesn't work?? El could get in trouble, and I can't let her be taken away by the bad men again! I promised her. And I love her.
We have to do it though, because Max can't stay there either.

No ones POV
The boys, El, Joyce and Hopper set off to the lab. Brenner was waiting for them there. He had a plan.

Max's POV
I don't know how long it's been, but someone wearing a mask came into the room, and took me outside, he or she chained me to a chair.
"Hey!" I shouted " what are you doing, where am I? I think the person was annoyed, and he stuck tape on my mouth to shut me up.
This place looked kind of like a lab, I wasn't so sure. Then I man came in; Brenner.
I tried to scream, and kick in the chair, but nothing worked.
"Hello Max." He said
"I wonder if your little friends are going to come save you. They should be on their way now." He sounded very sly, like he had a plan. I hope nothing bad is going to happen.
Then in through the door came Felicity!? Was she captured too? She didn't look like it.
"Well Felicity," Brenner said.
"You seem to have been punished enough, now go watch her, and don't let her out of your sight until the others come."
"Yes sir." She replied.
Sir!?? She works for him? Oh my gosh.

Lucas' POV
We walked into the lab, and I shouted "BRENNER!" He came out, I wanted to punch him, until he said. "Good, you guys are here and now come over here."
He brought us to a big room, and I saw Max, sitting there. I screamed "MAX!" As I ran to her, they tied her up. I started crying. Then I noticed something else. Felicity, she was there too.
"Untie her." Brenner said.
And Felicity did, I hugged Max for so hard for ages I didn't notice anything else.

Brenner's POV
My plan worked, now once they give me Eleven, I can work on her powers and make her even more powerful, and for Max, I might keep her hostage for some time, but then I don't know what will happen to her; I'm definitely not giving her back though.
"Give us Max, and we will give you Eleven." Shouted Dustin.
"Give us Eleven first." I said
I could see them looking at each other like they weren't so sure.
"Fine." Joyce then said.
Mike and Eleven hugged for ages. Sooo boring.
"Alright, alright" I said "huggie time is over."
They pulled apart, they were both tearing up, Mike kissed Eleven, then they separated.
"Take them away." I said, and they took both Max and Eleven.
"WHAT!?" Everyone screamed in unison.
"You said you would give Max back!" Lucas exclaimed.
"Did I?" I asked "I don't remember." I chuckled and left the room with all of them just bedazzled, Lucas and Mike were crying, and they other guys just stood in shock.

No ones POV
At the end they left and went back to Will's house, they had a sleepover together hoping El and Max would come back soon.

Eleven's POV
I got dragged back into the rainbow room, I am really sad, I may not be able to see Mike again, and Max is so innocent. But I will still try to go along with the plan;I also explained it to Max, she agreed to go along with the plan.

Max's POV
For the next day, I was stuck in my room, Brenner dragged El to god knows where, but hopefully our plan will work. We will get out of this place, even if it's risky.

Dustin's POV
I'm heartbroken that Felicity was actually working for Brenner, I was going to ask her out, and I thought she liked me too, but I guess it was all just a trick, how stupid can I be?

Brenner's POV
For the last few days I've been training Eleven to become even more powerful, everything was going very well, Max was to be in her room, and everything would work out fine, until that day stupid Felicity decided that she would let Max out, and she got hold of my sleeping needle. While I was busy looking at El's progress, she stabbed me in the arm with the needle, and she faked to be me to open the gates and tell my workers to stay away.
They escaped. I'm going to kill Felicity. Eleven will come back to me though. Eventually.

Max's POV
We did it! We escaped! I high fived El as we ran towards Will's house. I knocked on the door, Will opened it I was so happy, El hugged him really tight, he called his mom over and we all did a gigantic group hug! We got cleaned up, and I borrowed some of El's clothes. (I don't know what I just did I'm so sorry, please bare with me for the rest of this part with this font I'm sorry again.)
(Still Max's POV)
Joyce called the boys to come over, after my shower Lucas and the rest of the guys were sitting in the living room, El was already in Mike's arms and I ran over to Lucas and hugged him tight. He kissed me and I kissed him back.
We had a amazing Christmas dinner, my foster parents and the guys all got me presents. Aside from being trapped in the Lab, it was the best Christmas ever!