Skate Park

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this part, I had lots of fun writing it! Also shoutout to @banjibabe25 and @ItsJustMax for voting thx so much, and ByAuggie for the storyline idea!
——————————————————————
~ 1 week later ~

Eleven's POV
I still get nightmares from the lab, from how he treated me, I can't go through that process again, I haven't used my powers for ages and he kept on making me use my powers. Thankfully I got out with Max.

Max's POV
I woke up sweating, I had a nightmare that I was back in that place, it was horrifying, worse than when I lived with Billy. I can't imagine how El could have lived there. I decided to try and take my mind off the Lab, so after breakfast I went over to El's house to invite her to go skating with me.
"What is Skating?" She asked.
"Oh! It's what I do all the time, with my skateboard." I said, I even demonstrated skating a little.
"I can teach you if you want." I said
"Ok."  
We went over to the park, Lucas saw us going and insisted on coming with us, I thought it was kind of cute, so we went over to the park together.

Lucas' POV
I wouldn't let them go alone i mean who knows! Brenner would come out of no where and take them again, the last time I attempted to skate I failed, so I was just their lookout. Max started teaching El how to skate, they were having so much fun. El was actually pretty good at skating!
I was going to the ice cream stand to get some ice cream for them when I heard Max scream "LUCAS!"
I turned back and saw her on the floor over El!?? Oh my gosh she fell down!
I ran over to her. Max was crying and El was unconscious. Her arm was bleeding, I think she might have broke her arm.
"It's all my fault." Max said. "If I hadn't told her to try skating down the ramp she wouldn't have fallen." I put my arm over her, "it's ok." I said, but we need to find help.

Eleven's POV
I really liked skating. Max said I was a natural, I don't know what a natural means, but I think it's a good thing. She told me to try and go down the ramp so I did, but I lost control and fell down, my arm hurt a lot, then I blacked out.

Joyce's POV
I was doing the laundry when I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened the door, and there stood Max crying, and Lucas was carrying El.
"Oh my god!!" I screamed
"What happened!"
I took El and brought her to her room.
"I brought El to the skate park, and she fell down." Max said, she kept on crying. Lucas was hugging her.
"We didn't think we could bring her to a hospital so we brought her here." Lucas said.
"You're right." I said "it would be too dangerous."
I cleaned off all the blood, and put a cast on her arm, it's not great, but it should help st least for now. Lucas called the other guys here. Mike came first rushing over to Eleven. He was crying and trying to wake her up, Dustin came and was talking to Lucas and Max. Will came back as soon as possible. (He was on a date with Denice)
I don't know what to do, we couldn't bring her to the hospital since they might find out that she has powers! So instead I end up calling a private doctor, that helped Will to help Eleven, since he knows about our story. (He used to work at the Lab.)

Mike's POV
I got a call that El was hurt, I didn't even hear how or why, I just rushed off to her house, hopefully she's okay i thought. When I went to her house I found her unconscious, I started crying, El couldn't die! I needed her.

No one's POV
The doctor came over to the house and looked at El's arm, it was hurt quite badly, but she was going to be okay. He wasn't sure when she would wake up though.
The boys and Max slept over that night. The next day fourtunately though Eleven woke up.
—————
"Mike?"