Chapter Two: Hello Crazy

I only own Annabelle and her storylines, the rest of the characters are not mine.

"UgH." Annabelle groaned as light began to fill the room.

She rolled off the couch before saying aloud "What a weird dream."

As she hauled herself up of the floor she froze, recognizing the room she was in to be the Gilbert living room. She turned to notice Elena, Damon, and Stefan staring at her.

"Hi?" She squeaked out.

"Who is she?" Stefan asked.

Damon smirked before answering, "I'm not sure, I don't know her. But, she seems to know us."

Annabelle gulped as all three beautiful people stared at her expectantly.

"I'm Annabelle, and I'm pretty sure I died?"

"You're a vampire? " Elena said, looking shocked.

"Nope. I think this is my own personal heaven." Annabelle said, looking around.

"Okay.. Alright crazy lets go. We have more important things to do."

"Wait. Is Caroline still in the hospital? Have you given her your blood yet?" Annabelle said in a panicked tone.

Damon snarled and shoved her up against a wall. "How do you know that?"

"It doesn't matter." Annabelle said, pushing him away with ease.

Ignorant to Damon's look of shock, Annabelle continued, "Kathrine's here, and, and, she's gonna turn Caroline to get to you! You have to save her."

"Why should we believe you?" Damon said, still shaken at the fact that the obviously human girl was able to push him away.

Annabelle groaned before running past him and out into the night.

Annabelle once again run through the hospital desperate to help Caroline. She new that the night was going to take a turn for the worst but Caroline was in the most danger. She skidded into a hallway just in time to see Kathrine waltzing into Caroline's room.

She crept up behind her and jumped on her back as she was giving her evil monologue to Caroline.

"What the hell?" Kathrine spat as she tried and failed to get the pajama clad girl off her back.

"How are your stronger then me?" Kathrine, who Annabelle had now pinned to the ground, asked.

"I'm not from here... Katerina." Annabelle said with a smirk before punching her in the face to knock her out.

Annabelle looked up just in time to notice Caroline looking at her with a terrified expression.

"W-Why did you do that to Elena?" Caroline stuttered out.

"It wasn't Elena, It was Kathrine, and she was going to kill you. You could say thank you?"

"Sorry, its been a long night. Thanks." Caroline said sleepily.

"No problemo, Blondie" Annabelle said with a smile before swinging Kathrine over her shoulder and marching out of the hospital.

"Crazy's here!" Annabelle yelled out, standing on the steps of Elena's house. The door opened to reveal a tear streaked Elena and a fuming Damon.

"Ohhh. Did he snap Jeremy's neck? I'm still team Delena, even if Damon is an asshole when he's hurt."

"Who are you carrying?" Damon asked, blatantly checking out Kathrine's ass.

"Kathrine." Annabelle said with a smirk as she watched the Salvatore brothers chins hit the floor. "Where should I put her?" Annabelle said flipping Kathrine to the floor.

" How does she have a bruise on her face?" Damon said looking at her with a mixture of wonder and pain visible in his clear blue eyes.

"I don't know I just punched her." Annabelle said with a shrug. "You mind if I sleep on your porch?" Annabelle said with a flippant tone.

Damon and Stefan exchanged a look, " We have a guest room, you can stay with us." Stefan said with a tone that didn't leave much room for argument.

"Ok." Annabelle replied, shrugging again and prancing out the door.

When the three arrived a the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan showed Annabelle to a guest room and went back downstairs to talk with Damon.

"Did you lock Kathrine in the cellar?" Stefan asked, brows furrowed.

"Yes. But are we going to talk about the fact that that very HUMAN girl upstairs manged to take down and bruise a 500 year old vampire!" Damon spat.

"We don't have time for this Damon, who ever she is , she's on our side. Don't put that in danger."

Damon growled in frustration and stomped up to his room.

The next morning both Stefan and Damon walked downstairs to find Annabelle dancing to "Hungry like the Wolf" while making pancakes. She was still wearing her clothes from last night, and her face was smudged with dirt.

"We have a shower you know." Damon said, eyeing the girls disheveled state.

"I know. I was just hungry." Annabelle said before grabbing her pancakes and breezing out of the room.

"What the hell is wrong with that girl?" Damon said after noticing that she had put bourbon into the pancake mix.

Annabelle heard him and yelled back " DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT ANGEL"

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Hope you liked this, please vote and comment
Stay feisty,
- bean

 Hope you liked this, please vote and comment Stay feisty, - bean