Chapter Four: Elijah Doesn't Like to be Objectified

Annabelle awoke to a shaggy-haired man leaning over her. She shrieked, recognizing him to be Trevor, one of the vampires that kidnap Elena.

"Rose said I can't have the doppelganger, I'll just have this one." He muttered to himself as he brushed her hair off of her neck.

"Get the fuck off me!" Annabelle explained before kicking him in the groin with all her might.

Trevor fell to the ground, moaning before he bared his fangs and lunged at her, only to be pulled back by a stern looking brunette with dark hair in a pixie cut.

"Trevor! Control yourself! She is our leverage to make the doppelbitch behave!"

Trevor growled and stalked off in a different direction. Rose sent Annabelle a strange look, as the girl was observing her with pity in her eyes.

"There's no one for miles. If you think you can escape you're tragically wrong." Rose said in a stern tone.

Annabelle gave the woman, Rose, a one finger salute, and the woman snarled before wandering away from Annabelle.

Annabelle took in her surroundings before attempting to get off of the couch to search for Elena.

As she tried to stand up her legs wobbled underneath her and her head began to throb.

"Elena?" She croaked out, looking around the building.

Annabelle spotted Elena passed out on a nearby couch. She scampered over to her and began shaking her in an attempt to wake her up.

Annabelle let out a relieved breath when Elena's eyes fluttered open.

Elena sat up in a panicked manner and gave Annabelle a small smile to signal that she was OK. The two girls heard voices in the next room and began creeping towards the voices.

Elena motioned to try and get Annabelle's attention because Annabelle had begun to make herself comfortable on the couch.

"Annabelle!" Elena hissed, frustrated with the girl's relaxed attitude.

Annabelle waved Elena off before turning her back to the girl and humming quietly.

A few minutes later Annabelle was asleep.

Elijah followed Rose into the dusty room and immediately spotted the spitting image of his past love, Tatia. 

The doppelganger was sat on the couch in the far corner of the room with a sleeping blonde by her side.

Elijah vamp-sped next to her and barely contained his shock upon realizing that she was indeed human.

He was about to speak when a high pitched squeal interrupted him.

The blonde girl he had previously noticed was staring at him with an appreciative look and had her hands clasped in obvious pleasure.

Elijah could not contain his smirk at the young girl's antics.

"And who is this?" He said in a condescending tone.

Rose gulped, visibly nervous. "Leverage," Rose said.

" Very irritating leverage," Trevor added, still fuming about her kicking him where the sun don't shine.

"I'm Annabelle Fontaine and -you- are Elijah Mikaelson." Annabelle said with a smirk.

" I must admit, your ass really is finer in person." Annabelle said casually, causing Rose and Trevor to begin choking on air and causing Elena to launch into a "coughing" fit.

Elijahs jaw opened to say something but instead, he just stood there opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

Annabelle, satisfied with the chaos she had caused, giggled to herself before wolf whistling at him and sitting down on the couch.

Elijah shook himself before turning to Rose and attempting to continue this discussion while maintaining his composure.

"Just one last bit of business to attend to," he said before swinging his hand in a graceful arch and nocking Trevors head off like a bowling ball.

He had planned to somewhat explain himself before killing Trevor but the girl's forward comments had flustered him.

After wiping his hands on his handkerchief her turned to notice Annabelle rubbing a distraught Rose's back and hugging her in a soothing manner.

This confused him, she was kidnapped by this woman and now she was comforting her?

Before he could react further a loud noise rung through the house.

Elijah narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"Who else is here?" Elijah demanded,

Rose claimed no one else was so he grabbed onto Elena and Annabelle and dragged them to the center of the house.

"Up here." One voice sounded.

"Down here." Another said.

Annabelle and Elena were whisked from his grip.

Annabelle found herself pressed into Damon's muscular chest and she grinned.

Damon rolled his eyes at the girl's antics and tensed as he heard Elijah scream in pain from the vervain grenade Elena had thrown.

After a brief struggle that Annabelle hadn't bothered to pay attention to. Elijah was staked against the wall and Damon was looking on longingly as Stefan and Elena embraced.

" What a waste of a fine ass," Annabelle said, observing Elijah's corpse, even though she knew he would come back.

Stefan and Damon talked for a minute in a conspiratorial manner before Damon turned to her and asked if she wanted a ride back to the boarding house. 

Annabelle crooked an eyebrow before shaking her head and leaning back against the railing.

"Come on Annabelle you can't stay here!" Elena said in an exasperated manner.

Annabelle grunted before replying. "Fine, Just give me a second," Annabelle said.

Stefan and Damon walked out with Elena and Annabelle scribbled a note on a gum wrapper she found in the pocket of Stefan's hoodie (no, he would not be getting it back).

Call me anytime dollface!

405-789-542

( especially if your hot psychopathic brother comes for a visit.)

- Annabelle  

(P.S sorry for objectifying you I'm a good feminist I swear.)

Ayyyyyyy guess who finally updated

me. it was me.

soz guys school just started and I'm an irresponsible lima bean.

PLZ VOTE N' COMMENT

- Bean