Chapter 6

At first, I thought it was too good to be true, Park Jimin couldn't like someone like me. I wasn't like the other girls who were in our class. I wasn't some ideal beauty or anything like, that, but everything in the world was telling me that I was being an idiot because he was in the shower, my shower, with me pressed against me gently sucking on the skin underneath my jaw.

I couldn't tell if I felt hot all over because of the water, but I knew the throbbing in between had nothing to do with the heat of the water and everything to do with how Jimin touched me. The way his fingers grazes over my skin. The way he kissed me so deep that I could have passed out.

"These gotta go," I rasped. "Like now." Jimin chuckled in my ear.

"Aren't you bossy?" he leaned back to look at me. His lips were starting to swell making them a pretty pink color, but it was the look he was giving that was giving me that sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry," I said quickly. Jimin shook his head and peeled off the wet shirt he was wearing.

"You don't have to apologize," he said pushing his hair out of his eyes. "Yet." He pushed me against the shower wall again, kissing me so much that I felt light headed. For a moment he paused to pull my shirt over my head. That's when I could have just disappeared forever because I forgot I wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't know why I was so embarrassed because it was clear as day that I wasn't wearing one anyway.

Jimin didn't miss a beat dipping his mouth to catch a nipple into his mouth, biting it roughly with his teeth. He grabbed the other in his hand and pinched it between his fingers. I moaned something incoherently and tried to push him away.

"Want me to stop?" he said coming up.

"No, no, please, don't--don't stop," I whined. "Please don't stop." Jimin smirked.

"That's so cute," he said.

"What?"

"I don't know, the way you said that was just really cute." I bit my lip.

"I can't help it," I said.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you," Jimin tugged at my sopping wet bottoms exposing my yellow lacy cheeksters. "Oh my God." He groaned. I put my hands to my face.

"You are embarrassing me," I said.

"I want to see your face," Jimin grabbed my wrists and pulled them away. "Let me see you." He knocked my legs open a little and looked me in the eye while he slipped a hand into my panties. I let my head fall onto his shoulder when he pushed to fingers into me.

At first he was slow, but quickly he picked up the pace bringing me that much closer to the orgasm I desired. I was a panting mess, and I was probably drooling on him, but I didn't think it mattered since we were being drenched by the showerhead.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Jimin, please."

"Please what?" he asked. It pissed me off that he didn't seemed to be the least bit bothered. At least that's how it sounded to him. I straightened up a little to look at him. His bored into mine. I felt like I was in a trance. "Please what? Allora?" Jimin started to slow down.

"Don't," I whined. "Faster. Jimin, faster." He raised an eyebrow at me. "Please, Jimin faster."

"Good girl," he pressed his lips to mine and pushed his fingers even deeper into my pussy. I could feel myself trying to pull them more into me. I wanted to cum so bad.

"Can I touch you too?" I said, my voice trembling too. Jimin hadn't taken off his pants yet.

"If you want to," he said. "But don't you wanna cum first baby?" I'd always loved nicknames, but baby, just sent me to another universe.