Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.

Chernyy Prizrak, a Western sword, with the ability to create creatures composed of pure shadow.

An interesting weapon, very interesting if you think about it a second, Nrvnqsr Chaos, a being that creates creatures made of pure chaos, solidified in the form of animals.

How many are the pomades that Nrvnqsr Chaos and Chernyy Prizrak are connected to? With the luck of Mystic, what do you believe?

XXX

"I'm the most unfortunate person in the world," said Alex, sighing in frustration as he sinks into a sort of shifting sands of darkness.

Together with him the white nun named Index and the Egyptian cat, Bastet. They are eaten by paranormal quicksand.

Five minutes ago, after Alex opened his heart and talked about his memory problems to his black cat.

The little nun woke up from her sleep, after an explanation of what happened Louvres (?) And where it is.

Index I try to dissuade Mystic from fighting Nrvnqsr Chaos, who does not have to hurt himself for a stranger. Alex, I assure you that he will be fine, plus a new toy that will be useful to him.

At that moment I show the sword, Chernyy Prizrak. Then the sword is turned into a snake, the surprise of the change of sword to snake, Mystic soak the grip. The black snake touches the floor and creates the black quicksand.

In less than ten seconds, Index, Bastet and Mystic were eaten by quicksand spit elsewhere.

XXX

Mystic together with the white nun and the black cat, finds herself in an unknown area.

The first thing he did was to look around. He quickly noticed where he is in a strange place.

An identical copy of Jump City, but without a living soul, except Index, Bastet and Mystic himself.

The sky is completely obscured, except for a crimson moon, the air exudes a negative energy.

"We are no longer in the land, but in another realm, a Reality Marble." Mystic said, agitated, a Reality Marble does not bring anything good.

"A Reality Marble, you mean the concept of Reality Marble is making its inner world materialized and projected onto reality following the World Egg Theory. Generally, it is used to refer to the alien common sense of demons and that's how demons perceive reality and as a Reality Marble itself is natural ability, but it is possible for humans.This ability is a similar and dissimilar method of "creation of the world" in the twenty-seven ancestors of the dead apostles and the greatest of magic spent years searching. Rather than reshaping the world as they please, Reality Marbles are the only things to defeat the practitioner, forcing all things to obey their rules. "He explained Index, using his immense knowledge of magic.

"You are right the pupil of Kaleidoscope and Indix Librorum Prohibitorum, this is my world" said an accumulation of shadows, which takes on human form.

In a blink of an eye, the Tenth Dead Apostle Ancestors, Nrvnqsr Chaos, appeared before Mystic, Index and a cat almost dead with fear.

At first glance, he looks like a gray-haired man, 188 cm tall, wearing a black trench coat and black trousers.

The reality is far from being a common human, Index and Bastet are terrified and Mystic is trembling. The last not of terror, but a complicated feeling of anxiety, excitement, anger, happiness, sadness.