Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York

Chapter 38: Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York, part two.

In a place very far from planet Earth, on a planet called Galvan-Two.

"Stop! Alert all the security! We must stop the thief before he escapes with the Omnitrix!"

The alarms began to ring as a group of Galvans rushed around, hastening to capture the perpetrator who had escaped with the most precious and important invention on the planet; the Omnitrix.

"Just a little bit more, and I can hurry up and give it to the crab guy and get my cash reward." He told the author himself that he was a Merlinisapien, a type of alien that could become invisible.

With its powers of invisibility, it would not be a problem to escape the planet Galvan.

Faithful to this, Merlinisapien's escape succeeded, but not without consequences.

For beginners, his ship was discovered the moment he started flying in the air, causing the planet's defenses to activate and trying to shoot it down.

The Merlinisapien managed to escape. But his ship suffered serious misadventures, worse. He lost the sphere-shaped container containing the Omnitrix.

"What do we do, Azmuth?" One of the Galvani exclaimed the genius Galvan. "The Omnitrix could be anywhere!"

As far as I know, the Omnitrix may have been destroyed by one of the high-level quantum lasers during the assault, "assured Azmuth, who was currently working on a new invention.

"Besides, Omnitrix is ​​not a threat anyway."

"How can you be so sure?" Another Galvan asked.

"You said that the Omnitrix is ​​one of the most dangerous weapons in the universe!"

"Yes, if it were complete, it was nothing but a prototype: all it contains are only 10 samples of DNA, I have not yet installed many commands and it is not possible to scan other DNAs.It makes no sense in a useless search anyway."

Unknown to anyone, the container was actually much harder than expected and had flown far, far away from the planet Galvan.

The container was found by a giant warship.

Its technical specifications are:

Length 5694.2 m

Width 833.3 m

Height 1041.2 m

Crew:

Staff: 17 151

Naval: 8 954

Marine: 6 021

Intelligence: 1 699

Prisoners: 477

At the command center of this alien warship is a Cerebrocrustaceous, a species of aliens with a crab-like appearance with a somewhat robotic torso, unlike other Cerebrocrustaceans.

This alien crab is visibly more tired than other Cerebrocrustaceans, and its head looks particularly massive.

His right claw is very small, while his left is very large and spiney, making him look like a violinist crab.

His carapace is purple and lighter in the lower part of his face and body.

His eyes are pink and has large white-blue eyebrows and long blue-white whiskers.

It has a strange symbol on the forehead and has three vertical points on both sides of the head.

This alien is Dr. Psychobos.