Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I groaned and lazily opened my eyes, rubbing them with my hands and dragging them down my face as mess around with my fingers. Weird, feel like I just died and came back to life...oh well. In the process of waking up and trying to remember my dream, I swing my legs over the edge of my bed and look up at the calendar.

My breath hitches in my throat as I check the date, growling exasperatedly and grabbing a towel. Yup, it was September 1st, the first day of school in this godforsaken life of mine. Switching on the shower, I throw my towel to the side and climb in, my muscles relaxing from their tense and agitated state.

The shampoo pools in the palm of my hand as I squeeze it out of its bottle, rubbing it in my hair and letting its bubbly form cascade down my neck, shoulders, chest, stomach, legs, feet and then dispose of itself by swimming down the drain.

After a while, I get out and towel dry my body and hair, carelessly throwing my hair up in a hair tie as I look out of the window. Its still pretty dark now huh? I mean, its only 6:30am... I sigh and head into the bathroom, changing into my clothes for the day (picture above).

Once I am fully clothed and sorted I head over to the front door where I prepare myself for the first day of hell, picking up my bag and scarf, throwing one around my neck while the other is slung over my shoulder. I open the door and look back, sighing and shutting it behind me as I continue on out of the house.