Her beautiful Life

"Annie", will you come down now and eat your food?, Her mother shouted from their well furnished kitchen downstairs. That has been her behavior since....Yeah always wasting time to dress up for school. "am coming mom, a minute more....", unplugging her new iphone she got from her dad as her birthday present just some weeks ago, When he (Annie's dad) was coming from a business trip he attended at Dubai. Seeing the new message she has received from George her sweetheart brought a beautiful smile to her face.

"wake up sleeping beauty".... the message read. Replying to the text she wrote 'am awake baby...getting ready for school, do same okay...see u at school...sending a blowing kiss imojie. She left her room and headed to the kitchen for her breakfast. Seeing her favorite beverage Hot cocoa tea with some sausages and vegetables.

Annie always gets what she want at a flick of hand, because she is the only child. Having her closet disposed off every month and filled with new ones, changing her room decor almost every year, getting new and latest phone on her birthday (which started when she was 15) , having the best of friends...(she chooses them though), goes to the best school "Western Hills High school". And her boyfriend George whom she met in first year as her program mate and loves so much.

Their family name which is' Goldsmith'. The family head which is Annie's father is Sam Goldsmith and Eliza Goldsmith Annie's mom, and Annie Goldsmith their only daughter. Sam who is a business man, filthily rich, is always travelling around to make business deals.... Eliza who is virtually a house wife, staying home taking care of their only child and going out to party with her friends.

After her breakfast, she left her mom saying Goodbye and kissing her on the cheek. Running down the hall way to the front door, she hears her mom shout, "Honey u forgot something...." but Annie couldn't get her hand on what she has forgotten.....remembering what she has forgotten she shouted,..I love you mom...and she got her responds....yeah, that was their tradition.

So this is Annie's beautiful life.....ope u enjoyed it :) don't forget to vote yeah....luv y'all