3

Min Ara

you joined our school baseball team, and i am really happy you did. you enjoy playing baseball and it makes you smile even more.

i like how focused you are on what you're doing.

while you're in baseball practice, i left another note on top of your bag, still reminding you to drink water and eat your lunch.

after i have left the note, i left. i still want to watch you practice but i still have three classes to go to.

~

when you came back from practice, you walk in the room holding the note i left.

you looked around and you spotted me at the back. you waved at me and started to come towards me.

'wait, does he know that i was the one who left notes for him?' i thought.

you were infront of me and i started sweating.

you asked me if i saw someone leave a note on top of his bag when we were in the practice room.

i guess he saw me there.

i said no, pretending i didn't have a single clue about those notes.

you thanked me and left.

~

you were really eager to know who i was.

it was cute, how you had no idea who keeps on leaving those notes.

you asked everyone in the room and even the teacher.

you got tired of asking almost everyone.

you sat down staring at the note i left you.

you smiled at it and placed it in your pocket.

it seems to make you happier than i thought it would.

would you be as happy if you knew that i keep leaving you those notes?