Rain.

It was a rainy day. Sally loved them. She loved to sit by her window and write. However, She was sick. "Sally, Sam will be over here later to keep you company." Her uncle said.  She nods, She knew they were most likely gonna watch Saw. It was their favorite movie to watch when they were sick. She looked out her open window and hears a ring on her phone. It was her Dad. "Hey, How are you feeling?" "Sick." Her Dad laughs. "Funny. I have Sam with me, We'll be there in 30 minutes or so." "Alright, Bye Dad." "Bye sweetie." He hangs up.

"I wonder what Sam will do when he gets here....." Just then, she hears a knock on the double doors downstairs. "Well."  she walks downstairs her snowflake patterned blanket and opens the door. "SALLY!!!" Sam greets her with a hug. Here we go. "Hey, Sa-"  she sneezes and moves away from him as she does so. "Sorry." "Alright, Sally, go lay down. Sam, go with her and keep her company." Her father said and kissed her forehead, then walked to the Library. They both walked upstairs. 

Sally layed in her bed. She looked at Sam to see what he was putting on. "Which Saw movies are we watching this time?" She asked. "Every movie before Hoffman is locked in the bathroom." He said and turned on the first Saw. He then sits next to her and watches the movie. Within the first 30 mins of the movie, Sally is fast asleep. 'Seems like the rain put her to sleep. Hope she feels better when she wakes up....' Sam looks at her window, Then back at her. Pretty soon in the next hour, he's fast asleep next to her.

Bonus: Tina walks in, and sees the two cuddled up and sleep. "Omg.....This is sooo going on twitter." She then snaps a picture.

#SOULBUDDIES