𝟎𝟔. 𝐈'𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑

DECEMBER 24 . . .
7:55 p.m

"He's taking you on a date?!" Roni shouts in excitement.

"Yes! Now calm down he's waiting outside." Valerie says, hoping that Roni would quiet down.

"He's outside already?" Roni asks as Valerie nods at her. "You can't go. Not like that! You're not going on a date with me, Val. Go change to something else."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Valerie asks as she looks down at her attire. She was wearing a white oversized jacket with black jeggings and white keds.

"Seriously, Val?" Roni shakes her head as she heads toward Valerie's closet and starts picking out a new outfit for her. Once she was done, she turns around and hands Valerie the new outfit. "Here, change."

Valerie looks at the clothes, taking them. "Okay, fine." She sighs, going to the bathroom to change. She takes off the clothes she had on and changes to the dark blue high waisted jeans and white knitted crop sweater along with black ankle strap high heeled boots. After she was done, she walks out of the bathroom only to find out Roni wasn't in her room anymore. She takes one more look at herself in her mirror, making sure she looked presentable.

After fixing her hair a little bit, she walks downstairs to see Roni holding Tessa as she was keeping Tom company. Valerie's shaky hands sliding down the railing of the stairs as Tom turns around to the sound of Valerie's heels. He smiles as he admires her beauty, "H-Hi." He breathes out as he walks up to her.

Valerie blushes, looking down as she pushes back the loose strand behind her ear. She slowly looks up at Tom, smiling at him adoringly, "Hi."

"Don't mean to ruin the moment, but you should probably start heading out." Roni reminds them.

"Right." Tom blushes as he turns to face Roni. "Please, take care of her. Okay?"

"You got it, Thomas. Tessa's in good hands, don't worry." She reassures, smiling at both Tom and Valerie. "Now, go." She nods toward the kitchen for Valerie, winking playfully.

Valerie chuckles as she shakes her head, "Let's go." She whisperers toward Tom as he nods toward her. Valerie grabs her handbag from the kitchen counter that Roni gesture toward and hinting that what she needed for tonight was in there.

"Ready?" Tom asks Valerie.

"Yeah." She breathes out happily as he leads the way to his car. "So where are we going?" She asks as he opens the car door for her.

"That, darling, is a surprise." He says with teasing smirk playing on his face as he shut her door. Valerie playfully rolls her eyes as he walks to his side and gets in.