special something for christmas

"Well Yoongs, that's that." Taehyung says as he beams at his sparkly pine tree. The bulbs of red, green, and silver shone in the dim light of the bright star placed on top of the tree.
"It's literally just plastic, get a real tree you basic b-"
"Shut up, I'm saving trees." Taehyung pouts. He picks up his reindeer mug overflowing with hot chocolate and sips it.
"I can't believe you can drink that." Taehyung glares as he hears that, "Hot chocolate is delicious!"
"Pretty sure hot chocolate is milk and powder not melted Hershey chocolate."
"Each to their own traditions!!!" Taehyung yells. God, Yoongi can really be an asshat sometimes. No one even asks for his opinion.
The clock begins to chime as a new hour begins and Taehyung quickly jumps up.
"Time to give out candy omg!" He squeals and runs to put on his christmas onesie.
"I swear to God, why are you so weird."
"Because of you."
"..."
Taehyung shrugs and zips up the front as he skips to the kitchen to grab the bags of candy. He gets a giant bowl and pours all the packets onto it. The doorbell rang and he runs with the bowl and rapidly unlocks it.
"Hello! Merry Christmas!!"
"Hi Mr. Kim! Candy please!"
"How are you, my little foreigner? You gonna get a bunch of presents right? You've been a good boy, hopefully."
"Yes I have, Mr. Kim! Have you?"
Taehyung chuckled and nodded as he handed the candy to the boy. After saying their farewells, Taehyung closed the door and smiled at Yoongi.

-

"I loooooove youuuuuu."
"Oh my god, shut up."
"You're my ooooone and onlyyyyyyy."
"Stop."
"MY LIFE DEPEEEEEENDS ON YOUUUU!"
Taehyung is interrupted as his face is attacked by a pillow. He throws a bigger one at Yoongi.
"You're mean."
"But I love you."
"Really???"
"No."
"Yoongi, that's RUDE."
"Your looks are rude."
Taehyung blushes, "Oh my, stop it." He giggles as he rolls towards the tree and plucks a present from under it.
"This one is yours!" He says as he pushes it to Yoongi.
"It's a tub of ice cream."
"Yeah!"
"My favorite ice cream."
"Mmh-mh!"
"It melted."
"Oh."
"So I'll just drink it, thank you!!"
Taehyung beams at the words and laughs, "Problem solving since the 90's!!" He smiles and yawns.
"Sleepy?"
"Yeah."
"Go to bed."
"Come with me."
"Okay."
Taehyung stands up and turns off the lights. He walks to his room and collapses on the bed. He turns to his side and wraps 3 blankets over him.
"G'night Yoongi."
"G'night love."
"Um... when can I actually see you again?"
"Mmh?"
"When will I be able to be with you again."
"You are right now."
"No, you know what I mean."
"Just wait for your time, Tae. Don't end it earlier."
"Okay, I won't make the same mistake as you then."
"Good."
"Buenas noches, Yoongs."
"Sleep well, Tae."
"I love you."
"Love you too."