Chapter two

Fierce can't believe his brother has to leave. He knows that Jake is sitting nearby, so he walks over to him. Without looking up, Jake spoke.
"Go."
"What?"
"Follow your brother. Go."
"What about you?"
"I will be fine. You should stay with your brother."
"But.."
"Stop right there. Go before I rip your ears off."
"Right away, Jake"
Fierce licks the toms ear in thanks. He stands and runs into the forest, finding little trace of his brothers scent. He finds it and runs after him. The scent is getting stronger until he runs into a soft furred thing. The cat turns and pounces on Fierce before rolling his eyes in annoyance. "You had to follow me."
"Not my fault. Jake made me."
"He's like a hundred moons! How could he have made you!"
"He's my mentor."
"Doesn't matter, go back."
"No"
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"No."
"You cracked! I can come with you!"

Growling something about annoying brothers, Blood turns and starts walking towards where he things the clans are. Fierce follows his brother before speaking. "what do you think the clans are like?"
"I don't know. Maybe they could be something beyond our imagination. But remember, they killed our great grandfather."
"Yeah, but Jake said that he tried to kill them."
"But why?"
"No one knows. Maybe the clans will."
"What clan should we go to?"
"Well, there is Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan and Windclan."
"No to Shadowclan. I heard that they eat kits for dinner."
"Windclan sounds boring."
"Yeah, but apparently they are really fast."
"Yeah, but we are better at hunting."
"Riverclan's the swimmers."
"No. Just no. Their Fish-Brains."
"Thunderclan then?"
"Sure, their the hunters right?"
"Yes. But their the ones who killed him."
"Oh."
"Yeah...."
"I guess we will go with Thunderclan."
"Yeah. Let's head over there."

With that, Blood changes his course to the forest, towards Thunderclan.

oO -- Oo

"Do i have to?!" The beautiful brown she-cat growls, eyes angry and flashing. Her mentor growls, his eyes narrowing. "Do as I say, Ivypaw."
The she-cat, Ivypaw, sighs, before giving her mentor a very harsh look. She had to go hunting, again! Why does Starclan think she is worthless like this! She didn't deserve this. She wants adventure and freedom, however she will probably never have this as the clans just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on (I could do this all day but I'm pretty sure you guys don't want me typing On and And for the rest of the chapter)
Ivypaw carefully walked through the bushes towards Twolegplace, before looking around, a brown pelt of a loner hit her. A loner! On Thunderclan Territory! She must tell Greystorm! She gasps as the loners almost blood red eyes turns to her, as he snarls. Another loner turns, his grey pelt must have blended him in. She stumbles back as the brown spotted loner walks towards her before the grey spotted loner stops him. The grey spotted loner smiles and sits, licking a paw.
"Excuse my brother. He's a bit grumpy."
Ivypaw's eyes widens.
"Who.. Who are... You?"
The brown Tom flicked a look at his brother. "I'm Blood, this is Fierce. We are looking to join a clan called Thunderclan. Have you heard of them?"
Ivypaw's senses are immediately on overload. What does she tell the loners? Perhaps she should take them to Skystar and they will get killed or banished.
"Come."

oO -- Oo

As Ivypaw lead the two loners to her camp, she was joined by her sister, Viperpaw and her best friend, Silverpaw.
"What did you do this time, Ivypaw?"