✯twenty-four✯

"the empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description"

She found Lily sitting on her bed, staring at the ground. A single tear cascaded down her cheek, but she wiped it away quickly and breathed deeply, overcoming her sadness.

"Lily?" Cleo said quietly. "Are you okay?" It took her a moment to reply.

"I never liked his friends," she began, most likely referring to Severus. "They're a bad influence. He would never have- if he wasn't-"

"You can't keep trying to find excuses for his actions Lily," Cleo stopped her, seeing how the redhead was getting choked up.

"We were friends," she grimaced, shaking her head. "What went wrong?" and finally, she looked up at Cleo standing in front of her. She saw how sad the dark-haired girl looked, and suddenly she felt bad. "I'm sorry, too," she said again. "That he called you that. I'm sure you feel just as bad as I do and here I am crying about how I feel without even thinking about you."

Cleo sat down beside Lily on her bed. "There's a difference between a stranger calling you names and a friend turning their back on you," she said quietly.

"That's very wise," Lily mentioned.

"I know, I think I might start a book of 'Luna Maxwell Quotes and Sayings'," she joked, making quotation marks with her hands in the air. Lily laughed.

"Well, you know what? I'm glad he's gone now. I can't be friends with someone who only cares about blood purity anyway," Lily said, taking a deep breath. "And now I'm just going to enjoy my last few days at Hogwarts and then go home to my horrible sister and her horrible boyfriend and forget all about him." Cleo laughed at Lily's newfound confidence.

"That's the spirit!" Cleo cheered.

"And no more James Potter!" she cried again, throwing her fist into the air. "That insufferable git, no offense Cleo, I know he's your friend, can forget all about me, because after today, there's no way on God's good earth I would ever even consider being with that toerag!" Cleo started clapping, fueling Lily's empowering rant.

"Good riddance!" she finally screamed, jumping onto the bed. Cleo toppled over with laughter, and eventually, Lily found herself holding her sides too, their laughs filling up the empty dormitory.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" Ambrosia, along with Marlene Mckinnon, gasped as they walked in cautiously.

"Oh, we're just celebrating," Lily shrugged.

"Celebrating what?" Marlene asked.

"Female empowerment," Cleo nodded sincerely. Ambrosia looked at her with a disbelieving look, and Marlene stared for only a moment before throwing her fist in the air and screaming, "YEAH! ALRIGHT! BOOBS!" and the other three girls collapsed into breathless laughter once more. 

Happy monday, here's a chapter like always

I know its short, but I liked it

I hope you did too

welcome to the club, Marlene 

she'll be in this more now so get ready

she cute

hows it going?

vote and comment!

stay empowering

em