secrets

The next day Rick was waiting for me by my locker, by his facial expression  I could tell her didn't want to be there. I ignored him and went on with taking my books out for first period.
             "Hey! I didn't have to stand by your locker for you to ignore me!"
"So? I don't care",I replied turning to look at him.
                "Okay um.... how would you like to go with me to the park"
"What! Is this some kind of joke like what! Why would you want to go out with me out of every one in this world is mean I thought  you hated me?", I said with a frown on my face.
                "I still dislike you make no mistake about that but I have to tell you this it's important"
         "Right",I said  sarcastically "I'm sorry Mr Richard  but I am not and will never follow your to the park or anywhere  actually " Then I started walking but he pulled me back.
             "It's about the Academy"
The Academy  OMG!  I've been trying to get into the Academy  for a year now but I certainly  didn't want to do it with the help  of an annoying captain  of my SGSTC  team.
      "Fine I'll meet you at the gate after school ", I said yanking my hand from his and walking as far away  from him  I could. He texted me about our meeting  about six times, how'd he even get my Number? 
        After school as I was going to meet Rick, Jason came up to me and asked to go see  a movie with chloe but I had to pass up that offer to talk to an annoying  guy. If Rick  doesn't tell me any thing reasonable I'm going to kill him for real.