Stirring up trouble

Rick tried talking to me the next morning but ignored him. I was going to Chloe's house today, I had a few questions I needed to ask. On my way to my second class someone pushed me, I tripped and almost fell.
     "Hey!", I screamed. This was a good day until now.
    " punk!"
"Sorry who are you?", I asked.... His face seemed pretty familiar.
     "You're about to know"
Seriously who is this guy?
He shoved me towards a locker and I fought back. He was so strong. He kept punching me in the face,he was taking out all his rage on me. Who beats up a girl like this what did I ever do to deserve this.
      It wasn't long before Rick came to my rescue then things started getting bloody and all I could do was lie on the floor after being badly beaten. I really hate school and people, instead of the moron's to call an ambulance, the police or even the principal, they stood there videoing the whole thing. Our school had a problem.
       After a few more minutes the ambulance came so someone does have a brain in this school.
   It was Chloe, oh she's such a darling. Right now I have no idea where I am or what happened and I don't think I'm going to find out soon.

So its short I know, I'm not even confident of this chapter. I changed a lot of things in this story and that's cause I lost the hard copy of the story. Now I have to write naturally.
     Please comment and criticize I need to know what I'm doing wrong and what I'm  doing right.
              Thanks for reading.