Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV

"Bye Gyeommie, see you tomorrow!" I waved at Yugyeom.

I was walking past the alley to my house until I heard footsteps behind me. I was shaking so much then I started running for my life but eventually they caught me.

They dragged me into a black van and drove off to somewhere.

"Who are you? Where are you taking me to?" I asked but they didn't answer. "I asked who are you!"

"Shut your mouth little kid!" One of the men shouted.

I was afraid so I kept quiet throughout the ride until we arrived to a fancy looking place. The guy told me to get out of the car so I obeyed. They dragged me to a what looks like a dressing room and suddenly they started to strip me.

"W-What are you doing?! S-Stop please! Help!!" I cried for help but no one seemed to care.

"No one will help you here kid, now shut up!"

After they strip me, they dragged me to the stage and gagged me with a ball gag.They chained and blindfolded me.
"And now we have this young one right here, he's 21 years old and he lives alone."

How did they know?

"He's also a virgin."

I felt someone turned me around and touching my butt.

(He's actually spreading his butt cheeks but he's too innocent to know what's happening.)

"Starting with 1 million won!"

"2 million!"
"5 million!"
"9 million!"

Silence.

"9 million.1! 2-"

"10 million."

"10 million.1! 2! 3! Sold out! Sold to Mr?"

"Kim Tae Hyung."