Disney Part 2 (Ch 8)

----------------------------

*Kris POV*

"Wake Up! Get dressed we are going to Hollywood Studios today!" I yelled running around the room. We all got dressed, ate breakfast and grabbed our stuff then we went to the boys rooms and they were ready. We all walked downstairs and got on the bus to Hollywood Studios (A/N my mom still calls it MGM cuz that's what it used to be called)

"I see Tower Of Terror!" I say pointing to the tower. We all get off the bus and walked to the park entrance. Dad had said that we get the park to ourselves so we don't get mobbed.

We all decided to go to Tower Of Terror first then we would go to Rockin' Rollercoaster. We walked into the entrance of Tower Of Terror. The told us to go into this room that looked like a library and a video played. After the video we all walked through the 'line' and got up to the elevator. I was in the front when the positioned us. We got through the first part of the ride with the fake hallway.

"That door is opening up once again but this time its opening up for you." the ride said. We moved through this weird place then we got into the part where we are about to fall and we went up a bit. Then we dropped

"AHHHH" we were all screaming and dad was vlogging. It stopped and we went back up some more. Then a door opened where we can see the park. Then we fell again. And we went back up again and dropped again several more times. Then it was over.

We got off and I was shaking. "So Kris how was that?" dad asked vlogging me.

"I am never doing that again" I said and everyone started laughing. After that we walked over to Rockin' Rollercoaster. We all got in and it started saying a few things. Then it counted down.

"3...2...1!" and we went fast! Then we went upside down a few times and stuff. After that we went to Toy Story Mania and I was against Matt. I won, BOO YA! Then we went to eat at this cool Sci-Fi diner where you sit in a 'car' and eat. After that we rode Star Tours and then I went on Rockin' Rollercoaster a few more times.

We rode a few more things there then we decided to go back to the hotel and swim. We all got to the hotel and changed into out bathing suits. We went downstairs and the pool was empty. Everyone must be at the parks. I took off my shorts and tank top and jumped in.

"Woa guys! When you go underwater you can hear things from the movie!" I yelled once I got back up. After that everyone jumped in.

"Okay so we are in the pool now and look when we go under water you can hear things!" dad said to his camera. The he went under water. We swam for a little while longer then we we went up to our rooms to shower and change. I was the last one to shower.

When I got out everyone was in Dads room. We all talked for a while then I went to my room and went to bed

556 words. Kinda short. I found a video of the pool. Sorry about the lack of dialogue I kinda didn't know what to say. anyways hope you like.