FIVE

I wake up in the morning, my head banging from the night before. I turn to my clock and it reads "9:37am." 'Thank god I don't have any classes today,' I think to myself and move back to looking at the ceiling. 'Kate!' I suddenly thought and got up quickly. I suddenly get a head rush which made my headache worse. I stop in my tracks and wait for my head rush to go while holding onto my head, pain sweeping over it. I walk out of my room and walk to Kate's dorm. I give a few knocks to the door.
"Kate? Are you back?" I ask. I hear footsteps walking towards the door and it swung open.
"Kate!" I say and hug her quickly. She hugs back and I pull out of it. She looks tired and as if she's been crying.
"Are you okay?" I ask. She quickly shakes her head, still not saying a word.
"What's happened?" I ask and she pulls me into her room and shuts the door. She points at the computer, her eyes starting to well up with tears. I walk to the computer and there's video. I press play and it's Kate... Kissing a bunch of boys. She looks so out of it, as if she had been drugged.
"Oh my gosh," I say, looking straight at her. Tears are slowly making their way down her face as she looks at me.
"I... I didn't want to do that. I don't recall any of that. All I remember is me passing out and waking up to a bunch of white lights blinding my vision as well as my eyes blurry as hell from waking up, the room from what I could see was just white, I had no idea where I was looking and someone with a camera, creeping towards me. Then I was out again and when I woke up I was laying by my doorstep and it seemed to be early hours as the sun wasn't out," she says quickly, seemingly to show her regret. I walk to her and hug her while she's crying.
"It's okay, it's okay. I believe that something happened and that someone must've spiked your drink," I say. She nods and pulls out of the hug.
"The video is everywhere and people are knocking on my door and when I answer it they call me a whore, like it's not my fault someone drugged me!" She shouts.
"Who do you think did it?" I ask her.
"I don't know, but I sure want to find out," she says. I suddenly remembered something from the night before. Nathan said he was going to take Kate to the hospital! She definitely didn't seem like she went to the hospital.
"I'll... Be right back," I say and walk out of her room, shutting the door behind me. I walk to my room and quickly get dressed into a tracksuit not caring what I looked like and put my hair into a high ponytail. I get out of my room and run down the halls in search of Nathan.

I eventually found him, leaning on a mini brick wall, texting on his phone.
"Prescott!" I shout to him, anger obvious in my voice. He looks at me, surprise in his face.
"Hey y/n how are y-" *SLAP.* I interrupt him by slapping him square in the face. His face goes from surprise to rage as he grabs my wrist tightly.
"What the fuck was that for!" He shouts at me. I try to wiggle out of his grip, but he's too strong.
"You told me you were going to take Kate to the hospital and you fucking lied! She's now depressed and upset! She told me that she never went to the hospital and from what she remembered she was in a white room, lights blinding her, everything blurry and someone coming towards her with a camera! Care to explain that Prescott!" I shout still trying to get out his grip. He gripped my wrist tighter, making a whimper come out of me.
"I didn't fucking lie! I took her to the hospital! I then left and went back home!" He shouts back at me.
"There goes another lie! Stop fucking lying all the time, it doesn't do you any fucking good! I can't believe you would do such a thing you.. You ASSHOLE!" I shout and pull myself out of his grip and walk away from him. I look at my wrist and I could tell that was going to leave a bruise.
"Get back here!" He shouts at me.
"Fuck off Prescott! Don't come anywhere near me again!" I shout while walking away from him.
"Y/n!" He shouts seemingly running after me.
"Like I said. Fuck off!" I shout at the top of my lungs and walk off faster. I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore so he must've stopped in his tracks.

I walk back to the girls dorm, trying to calm myself down as I entered. I then, of course, see Victoria and her crew. "Look, it's the sluts friend. You a make out with a bunch of guys at the party just like her?" Victoria says to me.
"Fuck off Victoria. I'm not in the mood for your childish bullshit," I snap and look straight at her. Her jaw drops down as I walk to my room and slam the door behind me. 'I swear half of the people in this school expect people to be fucking perfect when obviously no one is perfect,' I think and sigh. I sit on my bed and look at my wall which is filled with pictures I took. I get up and decide to rearrange them into a diamond. I them sit back on my bed and lay down, my head still hurting from the night before.
Fuck this.