A bad day

It was monday afternoon. Ell, Tamara, Matilda, and Tori where out walking. The air was strong, but in a good way. Ell carried her can of cherry soda, while Tamara carried her flask. Matilda admired herself on a pond nearby. Tori looked up at the not so blue sky. She couldn't help to feel something was terribly wrong. They were a half a mile away from home before Tori saw a massive fire.
"Ell, Tami, Matilda, look!", she screamed as she pointed at it. All four gasped and started to run. They were huffing and puffing, trying to catch there breath when they arrived. When they looked up they relized their house was on fire. A big, red fire truck pulled up behind them and took out a giant ladder. 5 men came out holding hoses. They fired, trying to beat the fire. When they were done, they left and smoke was everywhere. When the smoke cleared out, the house was completely destroyed.
"Well, lets save what we can", Ell said after so much silence. The girls looked at eachother and went to look through the ashes. Ell picked up her burnt up lucky can. She threw it and hoped to find something else. Tori found nothing but burnt up hentai and a wasted gun. Tamara found her burnt up sam, her base. All three went back to the sediment and watched Matilda, who was still digging. Matilda joined them holding a mirror.
"Look its the mirror I bought from the magic store!", she said looking at her reflection.
"We could go live with the boys!", Ell said with a little beam of hope in her eyes. Just then Matilda screamed.
"Whats wrong?", Tori asked with a worried look.
"My face is ruined!", Matilda whined.
Tamara sighed.
"Anyways, what boys are we going to live with?", Tori asked.
"Edd, Tom, and Matt, the male versions of us", Ell replied.
"Is there a male version of me?", Tori asked.
"Im not sure. We'll ask Edd", Ell replied.
The girls started walking in the smoke and hid the mirror.
"So no one will steal it", Ell said as she jumped in. Tamara jumped in next, then Matilda, and finally Tori. When they got out, they were in a house the looked exactly like there's.
"Uhhh...Yo Edd the girls are here!", said Tom. Edd and matt came running out there rooms.
"Ell, Tamara, Matilda! Welcome!And who's that?", Edd pointed at Tori.
"This is Tori", Ell said happily.
"Well hello Tori. You look alot like Tord", Matt said.
"Who?", Tori asked confused.
"Tord. He used to live here. He came back a week ago but something happened and..... I think we'll never see him again...", Edd sighed.
"Oh....", Tori sighed.
"Well anyways, what brings you girls here?", Edd smiled
"Well our house got burned and we were wondering if we could stay with y'all", Ell said.
"Sure thing", Edd said.