Welcome back!

I flinched as I bearly dodged the harpoon. I tried to open the hatch, but the robot exploded. Black.... Everything went black. Last thing I remember was being pulled out of metal, placed in a car, then passing out. Dreaming of a world where I didn't mess up, a world where I belong.....

Tom kept chasing Tord through the park. Tord seemed to be getting tired, and slowing down once in a while

"Hold still, would you!" Tom said as Tord squirmed around violently.

"Tom your hurting him!" Edd bearly said this when he was close enough for them to hear. Tom pulled Tord up, but kept his hands behind his back.

"Oh my god...." Ell looked shocked as she saw how Tord's face was. Tord broke free and toke out his gun.

"Get away from me!" Tord screamed.

"Tord, calm down... Please" Edd started to walk towards Tord. Tord pointed the gun at Edd. Edd didn't care he kept on walking. "Look.... We know what happened but, we miss you...". Tord looked at Edd in shock. He was so focused on his movements, he didn't realise he was crying. Edd hugged Tord.
"Edd...I...Im... Sorry" Tord hugged Edd while the girls stared in awe.

TIME SKIP
BLUELULULULULULULULU

The gang had allowed Tord to move back in. He and Tori had to share a room though. That night, the weather was going crazy with loads of rain. Everyone was asleep except for Tord and Tori.

"So.... You blew up a house.." Tori said.

"Mhmm, what about you?" Tord responded.

"I didn't do anything"

"You didn't leave?"

"No... I stayed.."

"Oh..."

"And your supposed to be my male version". Tord threw a hentai comic at Tori.

"Shut up!" Tori giggled and threw it back. They talked until Tori fell asleep. Tord got up and went to Tom's room. He took Tom to his red army base, and chained him up. Now, he just had to wait.

(A/N)
(IM SORRY IT WAS SHORT AF)