Warriors

Kylo Ren was still standing in the middle of the destroyed throne room, surrounded by ashes falling down and dead bodies. That didn't bother him as it did with Rey, standing some inches in front of him. The Red Preatorian Guards were lying on the ground with no more life rushin in them, as the sweat was filling the warriors' clothes.

But their sweat was different, too different to even be described. Kylo Ren's was cold, running through his skin as he was waiting for Rey to answer his question. He asked her to join him and rule the galaxy together and he wasn't sure at all about her answer, even if when they touched hands he felt that she was going to join him. But he was somehow scared of what she'd have answered. He couldn't afford a no in any case: she was the only one that stayed with him, that really trusted him and he couldn't lose her too.

-"Please." he said, taking another step towards the girl so for her taking his hand would've been easier. Tears mixed with sweat were running down his face, accumulated in the passage that his scar created. Please, he repeated, only to himself, heart broken as he was hoping Rey could cure it.

-"Yes." she answerd, wispering in the verge of tears, extending her hand to take his.

Her sweat became hotter as she took a step foward, but it cooled down as she noticed the glove that Kylo was still wearing. Noticing that too, he blushed a bit and he immidiately took that down. The scavenger hold his hand as he was her last hope and she was his.

-"I won't let you down." he swore, thightening his hold on Rey's hand.

-"Me neither." she said, letting go of her tears as she took other steps only to hug that cold young man she was hoping to save from the black hole he ran ito in the past.

At the beginning Kylo stood, motionless, surprised about the hug, but then he leaned his head onto hers and hugged the tiny body of the girl.

She was not a scavenger anymore. And not a Jedi either.

But she still didn't know that.