Author's Note

Sooooo...

Hahaha I lied about a Christmas Special Part 2!

Whoa! *dodges flying cows* Deadly Flowers calm down! I'm sorry that there won't be a sequel to the Christmas Special chapter but here me out!

I wrote a new story for you all. It will be kinda confusing at first but everything will end up being explained in that book.

It's also gonna be my first series of books!!

First book is called "I Am Percy"

Second book will be "I Am Stiles"

Third and final book will be called "I Am Legion"

Ok it's mainly kinda like a three way crossover. It has Supernatural in it, Teen Wolf in the second book and third book, and PjO/HoO.

I'm gonna tell you this now.

Jesse Turner from the antichrist episode of Supernatural = Percy Jackson = Stiles Stilinski = Legion.

I know, confusing as fuck.

But it's an idea I have had for a long time and I always came back to my OC Legion.

See, Legion was an OC I had since before Wattpad. And I gave him no backstory but but but (Hehehe J.D you crazy) I made his personality a lot like a mixture of Percy and Stiles and his description was a little bit of Stiles and Jesse mixed together. The hair was a coincidence though.

I gave gave Legion blue hair....

And this was when I was five!!!!!!!

But since I'm doing this a ton of my books will kinda be hiatus or on hold for now.

Sorry again.

Bye Bitches!

♡~Eclipse