Request ✨

For strangerbabe05 ❤️

Today you had organised a sleepover with everyone (IT and ST) because it was a week before you all went back to school after Christmas. You and Sophia had been planning something for Millie so you had spent loads of time with her recently.

You noticed that Millie had begun to get jealous about 3 days ago but you had to ignore it for now.

You were in the kitchen with Sophia trying to make cookies while she was talking to you, you sighed and turned around.

"Ya know we could just tell her before she gets completely the wrong idea and does something she'll regret" She walked up to you

"Yeah but that'd ruin the surprise"

"What surprise?" Finn walked in

"On for millie but she's getting jealous that I'm with Sophia a lot" you explained and he nodded.

You walked into the living for and put the cookies onto the coffee table then sat by Millie and Sophia. Half way through you felt a weight on both of your shoulders and on one side someone cuddled completely in to you.

"What the hell is this" you whisper shouted making Wyatt and Gaten look at you.

They started laughing and taking photos. The others joined in soon after a bit, taking tones of photos.

"I'm posting this!" Noah shouted.

"No don't! No one knows yet and I'm not ready" you shouted.

"Too late!" He looked shocked himself.

You put your head in your hands, not moving too much so you wouldn't wake the 2 girls. The surprise was ruined.

Basically Millie had been wanting to tell everyone about your relationship for ages and you were too scared, not being famous, so you and Sophia were planning a huge way to do it.

"Why would you do that?" You heard Finn

"I don't know.. I was joking but then I accidentally did it" he sighed.

"It's fine, you didn't know" you whispered.

"I'm gonna take Millie up to my room to sleep.. night" you said and picked her up.

You put her down and tucked her in before lying next to her. You admired her and stroked her cheek.

"I was going to surprise you but I think Noah ruined it by doing it before I could" you sighed.

"Mm.. it's okay, at least we can be open now" she mumbled.

"How did you even know?" You laughed.

"Well I was sleeping but I could hear.. now I'm actually sleeping. Night" she said then fell back asleep

You laughed and hugged her.

"Night Mills"