Request ✨

Millie had invited you on a ski trip with her family, you were nervous because 1. You had never ski'd in your life and 2. You weren't that close to her family.

A few days after being there you learnt how to Ski.. kind of. Millie had suggested going on the biggest mountain, you agreed to obviously make her happy although you knew you couldn't.

You got up there and she pulled out her phone to use Instagram.

"So we're up on the tallest mountain and Y/N only leant to ski a couple days ago.. kinda nervous for her but it might go well"

She started filming you and didn't exactly know what was going on so didn't notice when i large guy came flying towards you and knocked you the whole way down the side. When she watched the story back after she posted it she saw what happened and looked up to see you know where.

She ran to the side, where the trees and rocks and saw you sat up against a tree. You had taken off your mask and ski's to free yourself slightly and crawled over and leant against a tree. She ran up to you and started to panic seeing blood coming from your head.

"HELP" she shouted hoping someone would hear.

A worker came down and saw what was happening, asking for backup.

They came to help you and by then you had passed out from pain and exhaustion. Millie was panicking and so was everyone who saw that footage, she posted a video crying saying that she didn't notice until she watched it back and that you were being taken to hospital.

"Only one person can come in the ambulance, the others follow" the driver explained.

"I'll go" Millie said quickly and she jumped in.

- time Skip -

they all got to the hospital and they took you in, checking over you while everyone waited in the waiting room.

"Y/N Y/L/N" the nurse called.

Millie shot up and walked over.

"What are you to miss Y/L/N?" She asked.

"Girlfriend" millie said.

She nodded and lead her to the room.

"So She has a concussion, which isn't too bad, and has a broken wrist but she should be okay" the nurse smiled.

She left and Millie went into the room.

She sees you crying and asks what's wrong.

"I freaking hate hospitals" you whipped a tear.

"It's my first time here, I'm not coming back"

Millie smiled at you and hugged you.

"I'm so sorry that I took you up there, you only learnt a few days ago, I'm sorry" millie kept apologising.

"It's fine it was that guy, I saw him go away fast so you won't find him now" you smiled at her.

"Oh I go a lot of messages from everyone, especially Caleb, Finn and Wyatt" I laughed.

Caleb: my best friend better be okay.
Caleb: who the hell even was that guy.
Finn: I mean she's clumsy but dam who was that guy.
Wyatt: is she okay?

You laughed feeling calm that she was here now and told her to reply to them. Her parents came in and took you home, taking you straight to bed and Millie cuddled you.

"I'm still sorry" she pouted.

"Mills it's fine" you laughed.

"Oh yeah and when I took that hospital band/bracelet thing and put it in a scrapbook" I laughed.

"Why"

"So if anyone ever asks what my first time in hospital was like I can tell them that my girlfriend made me go on a massive mountain and broke my wrist" I laughed and she slightly slapped my arm.

"I love you" she kissed me softly.

"I love you too"

I don't think the person wanted me to tag them so I'll just leave it like this ❤️ I have two more to post after this (a request) then I think I'm going to take a short break because I have no inspiration right now, still send in requests though ❤️