one

Chasity

"Mom I'm gonna be back, Sabrina needs me" I said.

"Be back by seven Chasity and I mean it" My mom said liking her head out from the kitchen.

"Okay" I rolled my eyes leaving the house and hoping into my car. I drove to Sabrina's house and knocked on her door.

She answered it and squealed pulling me inside.

"Brina what is the issue?!" I asked. She shut the door and dragged me upstairs to her bedroom.

"Chas, I cant even right now!" She said smiling really big.

"Okay, what is going on?" I asked her.

"My parents gave me two tickets to the Golden State Warriors game on Saturday and I wanna take you!" She said.

My eyes widened and I tackled her in a big hug.

"Oh my gosh Sabrina!!" I said. "Thank you thank you thank you"

"It's no problem Chasity, why wouldn't I take my best friend" She laughed.

"Do you think we'll meet Stephen?" I asked her.

Steph Curry is my favorite basketball player. Like he is the one guy that I am actually obsessed with (maybe in love with). I've been following him since his college days, even though I was very young. I was nine when he got drafted in 2009.

Here I am eight years later at seventeen still fantasizing about this man. This man is all types of sexy and he's tall, actually he's pretty short in the NBA. But to me this man is very tall, 6'3 and I ain't complaining.

Sometimes I wish he was my age and that he wasn't married with two kids, even thought Riley and Ryan are the cutest babies on the planet and I can't even hate Ayesha cause she's so nice on TV and in interviews and she seems like the perfect mom and wife.

"Hopefully we can get a glance at him, we got floor seats" Sabrina said.

"Yes my baby!" I squealed.

"You mean Ayesha's baby?" Sabrina chuckled arching her eyebrow.

"Let me have my fun" I whined.

"Well the game is in three days, you know what you're gonna wear?" She asked me.

"Already got this planned out in my head babe" I said, "I'm wearing my ripped black jeans, Steph's jersey, my white converse and my hair bout to be in its natural curls and I'm gonna be poppin" I said.

"I still have no idea what to wear but I'll figure it out" Sabrina shrugged. My phones buzzed and I saw that my mom texted me.

Momma💘: I need you home now.

I groaned, "My mom wants me home now" I said standing up.

"That's fine" Sabrina said giving me a hug and I went on my way home.

-

"I'm home!" I said.

"Chasity I need you to watch Courtney and Candice while I got to the store" My mom said popping her head out from the kitchen.

"Where's Carson?" I asked her.

"He's with your father at work, since he wanted to see him do his job" My mom shrugged grabbing her purse. She walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then left the house.

"Courtney! Candice!" I yelled. My two sisters came down the stairs. Courtney was typing away on her phone, for being thirteen she sure does have a lot going on and Candice was holding her stuffed bear while sucking on a ring pop. Candice is the baby of the sisters, only seven. Then my brother who isn't here, Carson he's 12 and the most annoying person in the planet. I also have no idea why my mom names all of her children starting with the letter C.

"I'm watching y'all so please be good" I said.

"K" Courtney said walking over to the couch turning on the TV and then going back to her phone. Candice  followed her and sat right beside her.

I went upstairs and went into my room opening up my laptop. I went on the NBA site and looked at Steph's highlights from his last game, man that guy can shoot!

Why do I have to be twelve years younger than him!

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts about Stephen.

"Come in" I said. Candice walked in the door and flopped down on my bed.

"What's up baby sis?" I asked her.

"I'm tired and Courtney is too wrapped up in her phone and she won't talk to me" She said.

"Well you wanna chill with me?" I asked her.

"Are we gonna be watching videos of Steph?" She asked me.

"You know it" I said fist bumping her.

-

It was ten at night and I was in my bed scrolling through Instagram. I came across a picture of Steph on a fan page, I liked it and took a picture of it and saved it into a folder that I had of him.

I also had a fan page for him and I posted a photo of him and said, 'Baby lookin fine😍'. I had seven thousand people following my page.

Stephen has never ever liked anything on my page and I don't mind because he's a famous person they usually scroll over the post.

I sighed and laid my head on my pillow and shut my phone off. I almost fell asleep when I got a notification from Instagram.

stephencurry30 liked your post.

stephencurry30 commented: be my baby💕

My eyes widened and I threw my head back and accidentally hit it on my bed post.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"Chasity you alright?" My mom asked knocking on my door.

"Yeah, I just hit my head" I said.

"Okay night baby" She said.

"Night" I replied. I scanned my eyes over the comment and I screenshot it and sent it to Sabrina.

Sab✨💕: WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Sab✨💕: BISH!!!!

Sab✨💕: AHHHHHHHH

Me: I KNOW RIGHT I CANT EVEN BREATH RIGHT NOW!!!! I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW!

Sab✨💕: STEPHEN FUCKING CURRY JUST LIKED YOUR POST AND COMMENTED

Me: THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST DAY EVER!! MY HUBBY HAS NOTICED ME.

Sab✨💕: HE ASKED YOU TO BE HIS BABY!!!

Me: HE TRYNA GET WIT ME OR NAH.

Sab✨💕: BY WHAT HE COMMENTED IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS BOO😉😉😉

Me: FUCKKKKK OKAY I HAVE GOT TO GO TO SLEEP CAUSE IM ABOUT TO PASS OUT FROM EXCITEMENT.

Sab✨💕: LOVE YOU GIRL❤️

Me: LOVE YOU TOO💝

I read the comment over and over again and my heart was racing!

Stephen Curry just liked my post and commented on it! Okay, now I'm not usually someone to go after someone else's boo. But he started it and I'm bout to finish it.

-

Hey y'all, this is my new book, I wanted to get it out. Love y'all🙌🏾❤️

- ari👑