three

Chasity

I busted open my bedroom door and ran inside with Sabrina right behind me.

"Girl we have to leave in exactly two hours" Sabrina said.

"I know sis that gives us plenty of time" I said to her.

"I'm showering first" Sabrina said running into my bathroom. I rolled my eyes and went into my closet to pick out what I was gonna wear.

I picked out some high waisted black jeans, a black bra, and Steph's Jersey. I got out my white air force one's and a light jacket incase I got cold.

I laid the outfit out on the bed and smiled to myself. I will definitely be catching Steph's attention tonight...hopefully.

After about twenty minutes the bathroom door opened and Sabrina walked out with a towel wrapped around her.

"Please tell me you didn't use all the hot water" I said to her.

"Don't worry Chas I didn't" Sabrina said walking to her bag. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower back on. I stripped down to nothing and got in the shower.

I let the water cascade down on me. I picked up my vanilla scented body wash and started to wash myself with it. I washed my hair and shaved everywhere.

As I was in the water I began thinking about Steph and our conversation we had last night. I told Sabrina about it and she thinks he likes me but I still feel that this a game he's playing with me. I'm twelve years younger than him, this has to be a game.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I left my bathroom and saw that Sabrina was already dressed.

"You look cute sis" I said to her.

"Thanks sis" She replies doing her hair.

Sabrina was wearing some high waisted blue jean shorts and a dark blue tank top on with Kevin Durant's number on it. She was wearing white vans and she had a yellow bandana in her hair.

I dropped my towel and slipped my clothes on. I let my hair down and brushed it into a bun on top of my head with a few curls hanging down.

I went back into the bathroom and started to do my makeup.

Once Sabrina and I finished we were ready to go. We walked downstairs and my mom was there with Candice.

"Y'all look cute"My mom said.

"Thanks mom" I said.

"Thank you" Sabrina said.

"Am I taking you or are you driving?" My mom asked me.

"Sabrina brought her car so she is driving" I said to her.

"Are you coming back here?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah, when the game is over we will probably pick up something to eat and then come home" I said to her.

"Alright well have fun" My mom said coming over to me and kissing my forehead.

"Thank you we will" I said as Sabrina and I left the house.

We hopped in Sabrina's car and she pulled out onto the road.

"Are you excited?" She asked me.

"Yes and nervous" I said to her.

"Don't be, I already know how everything is going to go" Sabrina said, I arched an eyebrow. "Trust me, you two are gonna lock eyes from across the room and he's gonna smile at you and you're gonna blush and then after the game he's going to come up to you and say, 'hey baby you wanna head back to my place' and then you're going to say 'yes daddy'" Sabrina explains.