four

Chasity

I woke up the next day with a smile on my face. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and saw that I had a text from Steph.

Steph
Good morning babygirl, how did you sleep?

Good morning☺️ I slept well, how about you?

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom as I waited for his reply. I used the bathroom, washed my hands, and splashed some water on my face. My phone pinged and I ran back into my room and grabbed it.

Steph
I slept well, what're you doing today?

I bit my bottom lip, it was a Saturday so I really had no plans. Probably to do some chores this morning.

Nothing, do you have something in mind?

Steph
You know that  little diner near the stadium?

Yeah.

Steph
Meet me there at four and wear something nice.

Can I know what we're doing?

Steph
Nope, its a surprise baby😉

I hate surprises😫

Steph
Trust me you will love this one.

Alright I'm trusting you .

Steph
Good, I will see you then💛

Okay💛

"Chassy" A knock on the door said interrupting my texts with Stephen.

It was my sister Courtney's voice.

"Come in Court" I said to her.

The door opened and she came in with a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Dylan h-he broke...u-up with m-me" Courtney said as tears filled her eyes.

"Aww I'm sorry Courtney" I said to her opening my arms. She ran into my arms I held her on my lap. Even though Courtney is thirteen she and Dylan had been talking since they were ten. He asked her to be his "girlfriend" when they were eleven. "How did it happen?" I asked her.

"He posted a picture of Maria Sanchez and him on his snap and put a heart around their hands and I slid up on his story and sent a question mark and he said sorry it's over" She sobbed.

I will never understand pre-teen relationships. Well mainly because I didn't have my first boyfriend till I was fifteen.

"I'm so sorry Court, he's a jerk for breaking up with you over snap. He's a coward for that and don't worry I know Maria's sister and she's a hoe and maybe the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree" I said to her making her smile.

"Thanks Chas" She said hugging me.

"No problem no go take a bomb ass selfie and post it on insta and show stupid Dylan what he's missing" I said to her.

Courtney got off my lap and ran back into her room.I got out of bed and slid my slides on. I walked downstairs and saw Carter and Candice talking while eating cereal.

"Did you get did you get it?!" Carter asked running up to me.

"Did I get what?!" I asked him.

"Did you not read my text that I sent you yesterday?" He asked me.