59.Theo

Theo when you find out he's been lying to you

"How could you?! I trusted you! I loved you did all of that mean nothing to you?!" You shout at him

"Of course it meant something I love you."

"You still lied to me Theo, a relationship is built on trust but right now I can't trust you."

"Y/n I'm sorry, really I am."

"Save it for someone who cares Theo." You turned and walked off, but Theo had other plans and he grabbed your hand.

You turned and slapped him around the face. You were so angry and upset with Theo that you kept hitting him.

Tears streamed down your face as you hit Theo remembering all the times you had together; good and bad.

"You don't have to stop. I wouldn't if I were you." Theo said tears brimming in his eyes "even though I did some bad stuff I still love you, I always have and I always will even if you hate me."

His words made you stop and look into his eyes to see if they were hiding a lie, but it wasn't any use as you couldn't tell if it was because of how many lies he'd said.

You slowly grabbed his hands making Theo look at you wide eyes as he didn't expect you to.

"Theo I'm not going to hit you anymore because I love you too." He nodded and moved his hands upwards so they were on your biceps, then from there on your shoulder until you were put in a bone crushing hug.

You ran your hands through his hair as he sobbed and nuzzled his face into your neck he pulled back and you rubbed the tears that were running down his face like a waterfall.

"Thank you y/n." He said

"But Theo Raeken if you lie to me ever again I'll break your heart and your neck." Theo chuckled

"Okay babe I'm sorry." He said before pulling you into a passionate kiss.

Hey guys I hope you had a great Christmas this will probably be the last one (I know I know I said that in the Daniel Sharman one) I'm doing for this year (wow that seems so far away when it's not) anyway I hope you enjoy your presents and have a happy New Year! Xox