65.Brett

Brett when you bring Lori to see one of lacrosse games

You walk on the field and sit on the front row of the bleachers with Lori still holding your hand tightly.

"Where's Brett?" Lori asked you. You looked around the field looking for the green top with 28 and Talbot on the back.

You see it.

"Brett!" You call thanks to his werewolf hearing he heard you and turned he saw you and smiled but when he saw Lori his smile grew wider and he ran towards you to and scooped you two up causing both you and Lori to squeal. He put you both down.

"What are my two favourite girls in the whole entire universe doing here?"

"Well I've never missed any of lacrosse games and Lori wanted to see one instead of watching you training." You answered

"Yeah I wanted to see the best lacrosse player in Beacon Hills in action." Lori said

"Aww thanks sis."

"Hey Talbot! Get on the field!" Devenford's coach shouted

"Well that's my cue to go, love you both." He hugged Lori first and whispered something in her ear making her laugh.

Then he came to you and hugged you and whispered in your ear.

"And you're going to get a surprise when we're free next." He pulled back and saw the blush that was covering your cheeks and smirked before walking off to the field.

"What did he ask you?" Lori asked

"Nothing that was important." You answered quickly. To quickly. "Why don't we sit down and cheer Brett on?" She nodded and sat down next to you and put her hand in yours.