Chapter 15 - Mysteries, Dresses...Feelings?

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην NoorJihad

Dedicated to my sweet bestie @NoorJihad AND her 'diamond collection' and other fashion designs for being the awesome fashion designer she is. :D you could check them out at her instagram @Noor_Jihad.. :) She is and will always be my favorite designer.. ♥

Sorry I couldn't find pictures that matched the masks or shoes I had decribed there, so if any of you could help me with this, please PM me.. :D

Sam's dress (just imagine in purple and shorter), and Martina's dress are at the side>>

Hope you enjoy the long chapter! :)

_________________________________________________________

Chap. 15

Unknown's P.O.V.

I walked carefully through the hallway. getting closer to the dark room where my master had always waited for me when he called. I had never really known anything about him, not even his name. all I knew was he paid to do the job. sometimes he would be so angry. I prayed to god that he wouldn't be angry this time. I really hated doing this but I had to do it for the sake of my little sister and my loved ones.

My master was heartless. I never really wanted to do this but I was forced to. which was the worst part. And no, I wasn't a servant or a slave. I was something much, much worse. something that was too damn bad for an eighteen year old. something nobody would ever agree on being. but I had to do it.

I opened the big wooden door carefully when I had reached it. the smell of expensive cigarettes and leather filled my nostrils as I approached closer towards his mahogany wooden office. he looked at me from above his glasses, which looked scary if you asked me. his cold deep voice had filled the room as he spoke,

"why is your task getting later?" he asked quirking an eyebrow at me. I gulped nervously.

"s-sir," I stuttered, looking down then back up at him. "I couldn't reach to the target sooner. my appologies." I tried my best to make my voice sound steady and calm. if there was one thing that I was always scared of., it was my master.

"You know I chose you for this task because you were made for it. don't you?" he asked still in that cold tone. I nodded silently.

"then why did you have to disappoint me? I'm afraid to say that if this task wasn't done by the end of three months from now, you'd be done with." he continued, his voice getting colder and deeper each minute.

I gulped nervously. knowing what he meant. 'you'd be done with' meant, in brief, 'you would get killed at the moment' and I wasn't kidding myself. he knew that I knew pretty well what he meant.

"I'll try my best, master. the target shall be finished soon." I replied. I had nothing else to say. the thought of doing this again made me sick.

but I had to. for my family.

"I'm expecting some good work from you, ray. don't let me down." he said. I winced at the use of that name. I hated it.

'the ray' was my murderer name. yes. I was a murderer. something you pobably wouldn't find an eighteen year old doing on the whole earth. actually, I worked in something like a 'murdering agency' if you might call it so. people came to us to tell us whom they wanted dead, we killed them, and nobody knew anything after.

I never was a murderer until this summer. when someone had kidnapped my little sister and I went in search for her to get kidnapped myself, then to find her with this man's people. they took me to this castle. I was pretty frightened, to be honest. he offered me some money and the life of my sister and my loved ones in return. I was forced to agree. they had my little sister and one word to the police and they would have just killed my little sister, any family I had left and then, of course, me.