Part 1

Request: Idk if you watch the originals, but if you do, could you maybe do a crossover? Like maybe the reader is Sam and Dean's little sister and she decides to go on a hunt on her own for some reason and winds up in New Orleans where she meets Klaus and they fall in love? Smut would be appreciated! I understand if you don't want to write this or can't cos you don't watch the originals. Thank you either way! EDIT BY REQUESTOR I'm not sure if I specified, but could it be Fem!Reader? Could there also be some sexual tension between the reader and Elijah. Maybe he likes her, but knows to stay away since Klaus likes her too. Maybe it could be a series and the first part is just the build up?

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Klaus x Reader

Word Count: 5,908

Warnings: Supernatural/The Originals cross over, AU, mentions of a breakup with Castiel, reader tries to kill Klaus, compulsion, sparring with Elijah, rough smut, biting (no blood), oral

A/N: Y/H/C stands for your hair color. Also, I had someone ask me that in fics where the reader is the Winchesters' sibling to mention that they were adopted. The way I see it, family is family whether they are adopted or blood related and it feels strange for me to point out that the reader was adopted. Therefore I didn't mention whether the reader is blood related or adopted. That being said, all readers are free to make their own assumptions about whether they would have been adopted or not.

Fic:

Castiel had broken your heart. He had told you that he loved you and you had believed him, but when it came down to it, you were just too different. Realistically, you knew your relationship would never last, he was an angel and you were a human; you were never meant to be together.

For a few days after the break up, you spent your time moping around the bunker. Your brothers tried to console you, but it didn't help. Eventually, you began to distract yourself in other ways. You buried yourself in research, desperately trying to find a hunt that would take you far away from this bunker, a place where you were reminded of Cas around every corner. Finally something clicks. You find article after article about strange occurrences in the French Quarter in New Orleans. The more you read into it, the more the deaths and happenings seem to be related to the supernatural.

Once you've found the information you need, you pack your bags and take one of the extra cars in the bunker's garage. You decide not to tell your brothers where you're going, let alone Cas. They would only stop you from going or worse, they would go with you and deprive you of the alone time you desperately needed. Your days are spent driving, your nights researching and catching what little sleep you can. When you finally reach New Orleans, you set up shop in a motel and begin research once again. From what you can tell, the French Quarter is packed full of supernatural creatures; everything from vampires to witches to werewolves.

One man seemed to be at the center of everything. His name is Klaus Mikaelson and though you're not exactly sure what he is, you knew he was part of the problem. From what you could tell, he was some sort of vampire, perhaps an alpha. There were pictures of the man online and you studied them, making sure you'd recognize him when you saw him.

You walk around the Quarter over the next few days until you finally catch a glimpse of the man you'd been searching for. As soon as you see him, you begin to follow him with nothing more than the machete hidden inside your coat. Against your better judgment, you follow him into some sort of compound, his nest perhaps.

The courtyard is empty and quiet save for the sound of trickling water coming from a fountain. Silently, you pull your machete from your jacket and begin to make your way up the stairs. You reach the landing and begin to peek into one of the windows, but the next thing you know, your back is up against the wall. The man, Klaus, has you pinned there, his hand wrapped so tightly around your wrist that you're forced to drop your weapon.