♡2 ♡

(Serenity's pov)
The clapping and skidding noises of shoes filled the hallway as everybody entered the school, me on the other hand? I was already in there sat leaning against my locked writing down a new song to send to my brother like I'd normally do.

I checked my watch it read 8:10am the time the whole "popular group" come in.

"3","2","1" I mumbled then the doors burst open as a big crowd of girls and boys in heals, short skirts, jeans, leather jackets you name it, they walked down the hallway and everyone moved out the way allowing them to pass through.

I looked up admiring their style then caught Ethan glancing at me. He noticed me looking and sent me a smile, I didn't want to be rude so I returned it.

About 10 minutes later i dragged myself up, opening my locker swopping my lyric book with my binder to take to home room. As I shut my locker I jumped back startled seeing Ethan Dolan stood leaning against the locker smiling at me.

"U-uhm? Hi?" You said with a slight questioning tone.

"How come I've never seen somebody as stunning as you before?" He said confidently leaning off the locker.

"Nice try Dolan I'm not falling for that" I replied trying to walk past him but he stopped me.

"Hold Up princess" I paused and looked at him rolling my eyes, "Don't I get a name?"

"Serenity"

I then walked off down the hall way and entered my home room 10 minutes early to be greeted by my teacher Mrs Clark who also happens to be one of my mothers close friends.

(Ethan's pov)

"Serenity"

She said then walked off down the hall way clutching onto her binder.

She had such a perfect name. She was gorgeous too but the thing I seem to like about her is that she's reluctant to fall for me which is challenging my skills and everybody knows I love challenges.

She must have been new because I haven't seen her before, she doesn't seem to have any friends either so I could help with that.

The bell rings indicating we all had to go to home room for me that was Mrs Clark's room.

I walk over then entered the classroom and see Serenity talking to Mrs Clark. She perks her head up a bit and our eyes met for a split second then she continues her conversation with our teacher as we waited for other people.

(Serenity's pov)
"So how's your mum doing S?" Mrs asked

I turned my attention to Mrs Clark and held my head up with my palms, "she's good but busy, she flew back to NYC on Saturday to prepare for fashion week" I replied simply answering her question.

"She's really taking part in that after what happened with your sister?" She asked and she noticed my expression drop.

"I'm sorry dear I didn't mean it like th-"

"It's fine, honestly" I plastered on a fake smile then she began reading announcements to the class.

"Serenity, Ethan, do you mind staying behind after everyone leaves?" Mrs Clark asks politely.

I nod my head in response and Ethan smileed then responding with an 'okay'.

———
The bell rang causing students to stumble out their seats towards the door to go to 1st period.

"Serenity, this is Ethan" she as motioning towards Ethan.

"We've met" I said sternly.

"Good because for the rest of the week you guys are going to be working in my office while you settle in" she replied with a smile.