how did this happen?

Jung Hoseok had a wonderful home life. He had been provided with a heartfelt home, along with a cute dog named Soonshim, his adoring son Kim Taehyung, and loving husband Jeon Jungkook. Nothing in life could be any better. With him being a housewife and/or stay-at-home mom, things were easy.

He cleaned and took care of the house, while the two boys were at their deemed places, whether it be in work or school. But something was missing... something he needed. No, craved. Craved for some sort of... physical attention.

Hoseok, see, loved his Jungkook. But lately with him working late hours, he's not been able to provide what Hoseok needs at times. It fucking sucked. He'd used to see his darling come home at reasonable times, being given the tender love he needed after the days. Soon being told sweet nothings in his ears as soon as things started to get, let's say... frisky.

But none of it has been happening at all with that dumb job of his being in an office 24/7. Hoseok contemplated all these thoughts as he vacuumed the living room. It was rather late. Taehyung headed to bed not even less than an hour ago, but knew he'd probably be snoozing by now (it was still a school day so he was forced to whether he liked it or not).

Hoseok sighed deeply, as he turned off the machine. He unplugged the cord that was giving the vacuum power from the wall, wrapping it around the body of the machine before sitting down in gloom. He laid back on the couch, putting his arm over his head in woe. "Why can't things be back the way they used to?" Suddenly, the sound of the door knob turning caught his attention.

As the door creaked open, a tired, energy-taken Jungkook revealed himself slightly slugging his way into the house.

"I'm home." He says in a casual manner. Hoseok jumps from the couch only to greet his husband with a hug and kiss. "Welcome home babe. How was work?" He asked, as he drawed away from Jungkook.

He dropped the work case he had in his hand onto the floor carelessly. "It was alright. Boss was out, so I had to cover him. God, I like being lawyer but sometimes it's just over the edge for me." He grumbles. Hoseok face softens. "Well, is there anything I ca–"

"Nononono, it's fine. I'm not very hungry, I had a meal on the way. It's best off if I head to bed. There is an early meeting tomorrow, and I need my energy for tomorrow? Kay' hon?"

With that, Jungkook shuffles by Hoseok, beginning to loosen his tie to be ready to head to bed. His wife left standing there in complete daze. Even after this repeating multiple nights, Hoseok still couldn't wrap his head under the lack of attention. He put his head down following his significant other into their shared bedroom.

。*゚+.*.。゚+..。*゚+。*゚+.*.。

Hoseok couldn't fall asleep. Though it had been only ten minutes after the two decided it was a day, still. He needed it so badly. To be touched, to be loved like that. Have the feeling of Jungkook riling him up, his fingers dancing around his body.

Planting kisses here and there, and when he felt his girth inside of him, god was it heaven. Just thinking about it was making him...oh.

Hoseok looked down to see his already half-hard cock. He turned over to look at the sleepy form of his husband. Maybe if I just...!

Hoseok quietly shifted out of the covers, walking over the their clothe drawer in the side of the room. He opened the bottom one, digging in the back.

Once he felt what he needed in his grasp, he pulled it out. He smiled as he looked at this pieces of lingerie he has in his hands. He removed his regular jammies (a night shirt with some boxer shorts) and slipped on what was lingerie.