Chapter 02

A/N note:
Sup! I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry..😅😅😅 but I'm back! Merry Christmas to yall! If you don't celebrate Christmas then I hope you have a good reminder of your day and life XD (sorry that got weird) I accually celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January so ye what up? Anyways I LOVE writing,I really do but writing like 2,000+ words takes me like 3 hours cuz I'm a slow typer so from now on I will only be typing around 300-800 words...sowwy. anyways let's get on with the story!!!

After the night were Jimin stole your first kiss everything had become smooth with the two of you. Both in love...both happy... But the girls at your school dident seem to like the idea of you and Jimin together.

Same went for how they felt seeing CJ with jungkook, nothing but bad. The two most handsome men in school taken away just like that. of course they were jelouse. As of now it was winter break...also Christmas as I may add and I was waiting for Jimin as he was using the rest room.

"HEY! Y/N!"

"Huh?" You manage to huff out before turning around to see who it is. You weren't happy at all looking at her nasty face turned up in a scowl.

"What do you want now Mina? Perhaps my lunch money? Or are you here to beat me up? You rolled your eyes at the easy girl in front of you surrounded by her equally as nasty "friends."

"I guess so" she hissed.

You felt a pit in your stomach, as it was now doing flips like Hobi during a dance practice. She walked towards you and pulled your hair while calling you mean names...such that santa repeats 3 times over if you catch my drift. At this point her friends were kicking you.

"OW! YOU KNOW WHAT MINA? RUN BEFORE I SNATCH YOUR WEAVE YOU LITTLE SON OF A BIT-" you shouted before being cut off by Jimin running towards you.

"HEY, GET YOUR NASTY HANDS OF HER YOU PRICK!" Jimin yelled while sending an evil look out to them. You felt shivers down your spine as he touched your newly bruised leg.

"Are you ok baby?"

At this point Mina and her "friends" had dashed off as soon as they saw Jimin...angry that is.

"U-um yea I'm ok..." You were felt extremely flustered as you replayed the name Jimin had just called you over and over in your head and you let out a small grin.

"Good to hear but your bruises tell me otherwise...let's get these all bandaged up, ok? Jimin replied with a toothy and sweet grin.

"Mhm."

Jimin picked you up bridal style and you can feel the heat gather in your cheeks. "YAH! JIMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm getting you to my car so I can heal you! I'm your docter now! ( A/N note: I thought that was Jins job but ok lol)

"Ugh you pabo" 🙄 minutes had passed and you were very grateful for jimins sweet actions.

"Jeez am I lucky or what?" You sweetly cooed in his ear.

He licked his lips and not before long your lips where together for a slow and gentle peck. "I guess you are" he purred and it sent shivers down your spine.

"I really like you Jimin" you sweetly said while embarrassed. "Merry Christmas too!"

"I love me too!~" Jimin answered in a mocking manner. "Merry Christmas to you as well!" 😊

"Yah! Don't get too cocky now Park Jimin!"

"Hey you don't just have to Park Jimin...you can ride him too!" *Lenny face intensifies*

"Ewwwww.... Shut it pabo! I'm never saying your full name again!"

Cj's P.O.V.

"Merry Christmas CJ!"

"Merry Christmas y/n!"

"How are things with jungkook?" Y/n asked

"Things with jungkook are great! He is such a gentle man, Y/N!" I yelled into the phone exited.

"Oh really then...We should set up a double date! What do you say? Me Jimin. you and jungkook!" 

"YAAAAAAS! OMG HOW BOUT THIS WENDSDAY?! ME AND JUNGKOOK ARE FREE!"

"IM FREEEEEE TOO! WHOOOOOP! SO IS JIMIN!!!! XD" Y/N yelled through the phone as if you where mostly deaf. You continued making plans with Y/N until it was settled.

HOOOONK! "Oh hey um I'll see you on wensday cj! Me and Jimin are going on a date right now."

"Ok see you bestie. I miss youuu~"

"I miss you too" Y/N replied with her breath shaky cause you where moving sorta far and you two would barley see each other.

"I love you man." She told you, and you replied with a short "I love you too man" back with a tear slipping out of your eyes.

"See you wensday y/n!"

"Yep! See you wendsday!" And like that the call was done.

Your P.O.V (once more)
You climbed into Jimin's car sniffling while holding his present in your hands. "Here you go babe." You put on your worst fake smile he has ever seen and gave him his present.

"Hey Y/N...are you ok? Why are you crying?"

You quickly explained the situation to him and he hugged you while brushing the tears away and he then pecked you everywhere on the face. While you explain the situation with CJ you also tell him about the double date and how the tears aren't just sad but also happy.

"That's great then! Don't cry! here's your present! You open it first ok!?"

"Ok!" You open it and where in shock. It was the most beautiful dress you had ever seen.

"WOOOW...u-um I really l-like it!!!" You were astonished! So many small details...it was gorgeous...

"Now you open your present Chim Chim! I hope you like it but I honestly didn't know what to get you so I asked Yoongi and taetae for help. They were really nice about it" 😊

"WOW! ITS A GUCCI BELT! I wonder who told you what...."

"Well Yoongi suggested a belt and Taehyung being the Gucci prince himself said you would like it 😊"

"I do but...dang that's alot of money! I didn't know you where rich y/n!" Jimin said with a toothy smile.

"I'm not...that's my years plus savings... T^T"

"Oh...sorry...um why don't you put that dress on now the place were going to is fancy...unlike you LOL"

"Fine...but we're in the car..no peeky!"

"Ah does it matter you have a bra and underwear on so it's like a bikini you know!"

"True...fine then I guess it don't matter." You changed quickly cause you could tell Jimin was staring.

"Black lace...nice" he smirked and you blushed extremely.

"Shut it jimin...."

After some time you guys got to the restaurant and ate. The food came in small portions and looked like art. Tasted like it too.

"Jins cooking is better!" You replied while giggling and he agreed.

Time skip about 45 mins cause the rest of the time is them eating.

Jimin dropped you off at home and gave you a kiss in front of your door before leaving in his car so he could go to sleep.

You walked in your house and ran to your bed tired. You got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Ok I'm tired bye. I went to sleep at 6 in the morning And woke up at like 9 and I feel like a zombie. Thanks for the support! <3 good night my army! Word count: 1290